Windows 10: Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores?

Discus and support Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had not logged into my account for several months as i dont use any microsoft products besides minecraft and windows. Tried to play minecraft and had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CraigList_910, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores?

I had not logged into my account for several months as i dont use any microsoft products besides minecraft and windows. Tried to play minecraft and had to recover my account. Now i cant use my old password. What this means is microsoft is storing every password i have used on the platform. Given my experience with microsofts lack of internal security, this greatly conserns me. Keeping a list of all passwords in a nice little file for anyone to steal is like trying to prevent a fire by soaking the ground with gasoline. The only real personal info on my account is my email.So how do i delete tho

:)

CraigList_910, Dec 5, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 6, 2022
  3. tony359 Win User
    Edge refusing to delete passwords

Hello all,

I've started using a password manager and I am trying to tell Edge that I want all the stored passwords deleted - they are now handled by the password manager.

I followed the last step of your tutorial here: How to Delete Saved Passwords for Sites in Microsoft Edge Chromium

However, when I select Passwords (I have 700+) and I confirm, Edge takes me back to the previous screen but passwords are not being deleted. I can try as much as I want, passwords are always displayed - and suggested, despite the "offer to save password" is disabled.

Any help please?

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

quick update

I did not realise that I can navigate to the "Passwords" screen and select them all. Then delete them all. So, problem solved.

Still, the option to remove all the passwords in "clear browsing data" does not work Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores? :)

Thanks!

tony359, Dec 6, 2022
  4. coooldawn Win User

Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores?

anybody know how to delete yahoo search history

could someone please let us know how to delete yahoo history urgentlyyyyyyy.

coooldawn, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores?

1. Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores? - Similar Threads - Anyone delete password

2. How do I know my Microsoft store install history for apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know my Microsoft store install history for apps?: How do I know my Microsoft store install history for apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-my-microsoft-store-install-history/0439bc22-df54-4807-be01-f252429604ff
  3. How do I know my Microsoft store install history for apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know my Microsoft store install history for apps?: How do I know my Microsoft store install history for apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-my-microsoft-store-install-history/0439bc22-df54-4807-be01-f252429604ff
  4. Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores?

Anyone know how to delete the password history microsoft stores?: I had not logged into my account for several months as i dont use any microsoft products besides minecraft and windows. Tried to play minecraft and had to recover my account. Now i cant use my old password. What this means is microsoft is storing every password i have used on...
  5. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  6. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  7. Anyone know how to fix this? Can't sign in to my Microsoft account for the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this? Can't sign in to my Microsoft account for the Microsoft store.: https://imgur.com/a/3Pm2xzA Nothing I've tried as worked, including every method on this page. I'm just trying to sign in to the Xbox app to play Xbox game pass games on PC. If this kind of post isn't allowed, let me know. I tried r/techsupport and r/Windows10TechSupport...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge?: I know the title is pretty vague but please allow me to specify. I've been unable to log into my Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, Minecraft, and Microsoft Edge via my Microsoft Account for the past two or so weeks now. I've tried various troubleshooting methods and they are not...
  9. Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?

Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?: I'm not sure what I've done, but I'm trying to delete the third page of a newsletter template. The template was originally 2 pages but, I did something (I have no idea what) and it turned into 3 pages. I've tried to ctr+g option, but it won't select the page. I tried the...
  10. Does anyone know how to delete this? Ive tried deleting run history but to no luck

Does anyone know how to delete this? Ive tried deleting run history but to no luck: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coolkid3255 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoa52a/does_anyone_know_how_to_delete_this_ive_tried/