Windows 10: anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You...

Discus and support anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/folngr610a641.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=3733aea61d1bfb8cb390e2835b6bdbcbb26a779d submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/titanic48, Dec 22, 2019.

1. anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You...

/u/titanic48, Dec 22, 2019

2. How to change the display color of the screen on Windows 10?

This is the display color on Dell Latitude E5470 on Windows 7

anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You... qPWZ5.png

whereas for Dell Inspiron 7000 series on Windows 10

anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You... OZQ8V.png

The last one is a slight yellowish in color.

On the second machine, I want to have the display color same as that on the first machine.

Please suggest. This is a feature of Windows OS.

Shirgill Farhan Ansari, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 22, 2019
  4. anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You...

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You...

1. anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You... - Similar Threads - anyone fix screen

2. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to fix this?: I can’t move my mouse or anything. I haven’t called the number since i fear it may be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-this/5a07f264-2560-4cb4-bb7d-6e358e47b412
  3. Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it's making me nauseous when I scroll. It's not the thing where the page bounces when you hit the bottom or top of a page like on a tablet, not talking about that. It's when I'm scrolling, each horizontal line slightly...
  4. Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it's making me nauseous when I scroll. It's not the thing where the page bounces when you hit the bottom or top of a page like on a tablet, not talking about that. It's when I'm scrolling, each horizontal line slightly...
  5. Anyone knows how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyone knows how to fix this?: Literally everytime I use my laptop this keeps happening and I can't really do anything without killing the process through Process Hacker 2, though it starts working again so I have to close my other tabs to open process hacker just to kill the process, over and over and...
  6. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] Installed windows again and the sidebar in "This PC" is missing. Not a pc expert so not sure how to fix this. https://preview.redd.it/e0f1umrdl2t61.png?width=1365&format=png&auto=webp&s=7c9e85088914ea9747b9ce1dd4d3be8aff10b3dd submitted by /u/arne2407 [link]...
  7. Windows 10 automatically slightly changes color of the screen.

Windows 10 automatically slightly changes color of the screen.: Hello. I use Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro via BootCamp and I notice that the color of the screen more like color temperature changes slightly depending on what is happening on the screen. Color profile is the same as on MacOS. Windows HD Color, Night Light are turned off....
  8. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: Since my computer updated to Windows 10 Version 2004 it's been virtually impossible to play games. Constant black screen crashes on multiple games and even basic stuff like watching Youtube. Been looking around for how to fix this but haven't found anything and I'm not...
  9. Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?

Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?: Anyone know how to change scrollbar color other than the camouflage light gray on even lighter gray? I have a elderly client who really has a hard time seeing a light gray scroll bar block on an even lighter gray scrollbar background! (Pretty absurd or original color choice...
  10. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antron_edition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39blb/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/