Windows 10: Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all...

Discus and support Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VikeAq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3mfv7/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_hue_that_shows_up/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VikeAq, Nov 29, 2020.

1. /u/VikeAq Win User

Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all...

/u/VikeAq, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 29, 2020
  3. playing videos

Hi Laurence,

We'll greatly appreciate it if you can provide us with a screenshot of the error message that pops up when you try to play the video. Also, kindly verify the following details in order for us to assist you effectively.

• Does the error message shows up when you're playing a particular video, or the error occur every time you play any videos?
    • Were there any recent changes made to your computer prior to the issue? (Windows update, software or hardware installation, etc.)?
    • Which application do you use to play the video?

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all...

Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all...

1. Anyone know how to fix this hue that shows up when playing any video? All videos from all... - Similar Threads - Anyone fix hue

2. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  3. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  4. Why will videos from this software not play at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why will videos from this software not play at all: I clip games with geforce experience, the clips will not play they give me an error code when I try, I even tried converting it to mp4, mov, etc. Will not work. It only works in VLC media player and from there I cant edit or trim the clips whatsoever....
  5. Why will videos from this software not play at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will videos from this software not play at all: I clip games with geforce experience, the clips will not play they give me an error code when I try, I even tried converting it to mp4, mov, etc. Will not work. It only works in VLC media player and from there I cant edit or trim the clips whatsoever....
  6. Why will videos from this software not play at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. White filter on all videos played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White filter on all videos played: When playing any local videos using Windows Media Player or Windows 10 movies and TV, there appears to be a white filter on top of any video played. This is a screenshot from windows 10 videos and TV app.This is a screenshot from Windows Media Player app.However, this won't...
  8. All of a sudden today any videos are not playing right!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of a sudden today any videos are not playing right!!!: I have never had any problems at all with this. All day yesterday everything was fine. Today when I try to play a video on YouTube or Instagram they show up really weird. The picture of what should be in the video is fine but when I click to start it is goes all fuzzy and as...
  9. Imported video has a green hue when playing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Imported video has a green hue when playing?: Windows 10. I have an important project tomorrow, so I need help ASAP. I filmed and edited this video with my iPhone & then imported it to my pc. The thumbnail looks ok, but when you play it, the colors are way off & everything looks green. I tried importing both 4k and 1040...
  10. Not all Videos Play on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not all Videos Play on Facebook: Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only. 15093