Windows 10: anyone know how to fix this? i can't change my product key to activate windows

Discus and support anyone know how to fix this? i can't change my product key to activate windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gritfoshiz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gritfoshiz, Apr 14, 2021.

1. anyone know how to fix this? i can't change my product key to activate windows

/u/Gritfoshiz, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade activation product key requirement no skip

Hi Anil,

To quote Andre's post, can you please try the following steps as well right after you got the product key from the steps that was provided to you above.

• Click Start
    • Settings
    • Find Update & Security
    • On the left pane of the page, click Activation
    • In the change the product key section, enter the product key you have
    • Click Next to activate.
    Let us know how it goes so we can provide you with a better solution.

Josef Bri, Apr 14, 2021
  4. linhlz Win User

anyone know how to fix this? i can't change my product key to activate windows

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

anyone know how to fix this? i can't change my product key to activate windows

1. anyone know how to fix this? i can't change my product key to activate windows - Similar Threads - anyone fix can't

2. Does anyone know how to fix windows activation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix windows activation?: I have had my laptop for almost year and in febuary, I started getting notifications on activating my windows . I use a lenovo ideapad 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-windows-activation/cb2fee0a-17ea-45af-afc7-e9ccfa871635
  3. Does anyone know how to fix windows activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix windows activation?: I have had my laptop for almost year and in febuary, I started getting notifications on activating my windows . I use a lenovo ideapad 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-windows-activation/cb2fee0a-17ea-45af-afc7-e9ccfa871635
  4. I can't change my product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't change my product key.: I downloaded the Microsoft PID Checker, enter in a different OEM product key, and chose the software package Windows 10 / Server 2016 10240, which is only software package that gives me Valid. At Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Change product key, I entered the...
  5. I can't change my product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my product key.: I downloaded the Microsoft PID Checker, enter in a different OEM product key, and chose the software package Windows 10 / Server 2016 10240, which is only software package that gives me Valid. At Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Change product key, I entered the...
  6. I can't change my product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my product key.: I downloaded the Microsoft PID Checker, enter in a new product key, and chose the software package Windows 10 / Server 2016 10240, which is only software package that gives me Valid. At Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Change product key, I entered the key and it...
  7. I can't change my product key.

I can't change my product key.: First built pc and didn't have money to purchase a windows 10 license so I downloaded the free version. Now that I have some money in my pocket I decided to buy a new key. The problem I'm facing is that when I go to change my key I get an error code0xC004f050. The version my...
  8. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antron_edition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39blb/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. i can't activate my product key

in Cortana
    i can't activate my product key: i can not access my activation for product key error code 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-product-key/449d3b78-1117-476a-ae8b-dfc71db9295c
  10. how to know my product key?

how to know my product key?: i want to know my product key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-my-product-key/c854e771-2cb2-40a8-a076-f615e8a6568d"