Windows 10: Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows...

Discus and support Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChrisCycy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChrisCycy, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows...

/u/ChrisCycy, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows...

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows...

1. Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows... - Similar Threads - Anyone fix got

2. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to fix this?: I can’t move my mouse or anything. I haven’t called the number since i fear it may be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-this/5a07f264-2560-4cb4-bb7d-6e358e47b412
  3. Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...: I have had this pc in September last year, was working fine until 2 months I downloaded something that made my pc got to a blue screen it's been like this 3 months if have knows how to fix it pls respond back asap...
  4. Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...: I have had this pc in September last year, was working fine until 2 months I downloaded something that made my pc got to a blue screen it's been like this 3 months if have knows how to fix it pls respond back asap...
  5. Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Anyone knows how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyone knows how to fix this?: Literally everytime I use my laptop this keeps happening and I can't really do anything without killing the process through Process Hacker 2, though it starts working again so I have to close my other tabs to open process hacker just to kill the process, over and over and...
  7. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] Installed windows again and the sidebar in "This PC" is missing. Not a pc expert so not sure how to fix this. https://preview.redd.it/e0f1umrdl2t61.png?width=1365&format=png&auto=webp&s=7c9e85088914ea9747b9ce1dd4d3be8aff10b3dd submitted by /u/arne2407 [link]...
  8. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: Since my computer updated to Windows 10 Version 2004 it's been virtually impossible to play games. Constant black screen crashes on multiple games and even basic stuff like watching Youtube. Been looking around for how to fix this but haven't found anything and I'm not...
  9. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antron_edition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39blb/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...

I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Magentacarpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4k42y/i_get_this_blue_screen_whenever_i_try_to_exit/