Windows 10: anyone know how to get an iso of 10 that fits on a DVD

Discus and support anyone know how to get an iso of 10 that fits on a DVD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just tried the media creation tool and it makes a file of 8gb... I want a 32 bit win 10 pro or home that will fit on usb. I have an old Emachines PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sdowney717, Dec 20, 2020.

1. anyone know how to get an iso of 10 that fits on a DVD

I just tried the media creation tool and it makes a file of 8gb...
    I want a 32 bit win 10 pro or home that will fit on usb.

I have an old Emachines PC that can not boot a usb drive, all it can boot is sata, ide, or cdrom -dvd drives

I have an 1809 version 64 bit on a DVD, so I know it can be done, I did it before.

- - - Updated - - -

Download Windows 10 Pro ISO Free (32-bit & 64-bit)
    Found this will it work?not sure it downloads though...

:)

sdowney717, Dec 20, 2020
  2. tmack1 Win User

windows 10 preview 14986 iso will not fit on a dvd

windows 10 preview 14986 iso will not fit on a dvd

tmack1, Dec 20, 2020
  3. windows 10 preview 14986 iso will not fit on a dvd

I have downloaded 14986 insider preview build the size of the build is 4.8 GB and not fitting on DVD. How to create bootable USB from ISO.

Narasimha MurthyKasibhotla, Dec 20, 2020
  4. anyone know how to get an iso of 10 that fits on a DVD

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

anyone know how to get an iso of 10 that fits on a DVD

1. anyone know how to get an iso of 10 that fits on a DVD - Similar Threads - anyone iso fits

2. Why does Win10 22H2 ISO not fit on a DVD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Win10 22H2 ISO not fit on a DVD?: This has happened a few times before, where their DVD image is sliiiightly too large to fit on a DVD. So, media creation tool will download it and attempt to burn the DVD but then fail. If it's a requirement that it fit on a DVD, do they not test it to make sure it fits? I...
  3. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: when i try to use my iphone 13 as an hotspot for my laptop this symbol pops up. my iphone 7 worked as an hotspot perfect. now after using my iphone 13 my iphone 7 has the same problem now. when i connect my laptop to my iphone the connection stops after 1 minute and i cant...
  4. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAwesome73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v3fp5d/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  5. Anyone know how to get rid of this

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know how to get rid of this: Just noticed this big tab in the settings home screen, does anyone know how to disable it, Windows 10 build 662, it's so in your face *Sad [img] 169702
  6. Windows 10 October Update ISO Doesn't Fit on Standard DVD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 October Update ISO Doesn't Fit on Standard DVD: Hello, everyone. I'm running Windows 10 Professional. This morning, I updated my system to the October Update. No problems or issues. But I always like to make a copy of bootable media for updates, just in case. I typically prefer to install Windows 10 updates on a clean PC....
  7. Anyone know were to get a safe Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 iso?

Anyone know were to get a safe Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 iso?: I can't find my normal copy or in my backup. We need to use this version for a few specific systems due to software requirements (doesn't like 1909). Can anyone point me in the right direction? My googlfu is pointing me to sketchy sites. submitted by /u/xInsertx [link]...
  8. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  9. Anyone know how to get software center?

Anyone know how to get software center?: So my school laptop has software center, and I was wondering if I can install software center on my personal laptop to use the apps and stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just joined. submitted by /u/QuantumDigit235 [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I extract an edition from an ISO so that it will fit on a DVD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I extract an edition from an ISO so that it will fit on a DVD?: How do I extract an edition from an ISO so that it will fit on a DVD? 93625