Windows 10: Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet?

Discus and support Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/29/21241481/microsoft-your-phone-music-control-app-update-feature submitted by /u/alonso64 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alonso64, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet?

/u/alonso64, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Jun 4, 2020
  4. SonLam Win User

Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet?

My Piano Phone - Universal Music App

Hello!

I just want to introduce people an app that I'm developing. this is a music app turns the phone or tablet into musical instrument: Piano, Guitar, Drum, Trumpet, Violin... Many songs are available for us to enjoy.

Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet? [​IMG]

The application name is My Piano Phone, invite people to install to your phone or tablet.

Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet? [​IMG]

Turkish March - Play From My Piano Phone

0k0NstB2yXI

Link on store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...e/9wzdncrcx2lf

Have Fun!

SonLam, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet?

1. Anyone know how to get the music control in the phone app? Or is it not available yet? - Similar Threads - Anyone music control

2. Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?: I'm currently using windows 11 and I want to use Cortana to listen to music on Spotify, but she said ''I can't control the music here.'' Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music? I tried many ways but they was not working. I need some help!!! * Moved from...
  3. Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?: I'm currently using windows 11 and I want to use Cortana to listen to music on Spotify, but she said ''I can't control the music here.'' Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music? I tried many ways but they was not working. I need some help!!! * Moved from...
  4. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: when i try to use my iphone 13 as an hotspot for my laptop this symbol pops up. my iphone 7 worked as an hotspot perfect. now after using my iphone 13 my iphone 7 has the same problem now. when i connect my laptop to my iphone the connection stops after 1 minute and i cant...
  5. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAwesome73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v3fp5d/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  6. Anyone know how to get rid of this

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know how to get rid of this: Just noticed this big tab in the settings home screen, does anyone know how to disable it, Windows 10 build 662, it's so in your face *Sad [img] 169702
  7. Does anyone know what services and controller app is?

Does anyone know what services and controller app is?: I looked it up and research for it wasn't of help. Checking open file location shows the name is service, so is it exactly. I wonder what this is. submitted by /u/Shulk-skywalker [link] [comments]...
  8. Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet: I am using Samsung S20+ and tried to use captioned function but in vain showing Not available in your region yet, Sorry this feature is coming soon to your area. Please standby ! I am located in Macau SAR and how can I use this app ? Thanks for your enlightenment...
  9. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  10. Anyone know how to get software center?

Anyone know how to get software center?: So my school laptop has software center, and I was wondering if I can install software center on my personal laptop to use the apps and stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just joined. submitted by /u/QuantumDigit235 [link] [comments]...