Windows 10: Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

Discus and support Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it's making me nauseous when I scroll. It's not the thing where the page bounces when you hit the bottom or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NY222, Apr 23, 2022.

1. NY222 Win User

Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it's making me nauseous when I scroll. It's not the thing where the page bounces when you hit the bottom or top of a page like on a tablet, not talking about that. It's when I'm scrolling, each horizontal line slightly separates/stretches and then goes back to normal as I scroll past it. So it's like each line moves as I scroll and it's dizzying. It even happens with images, like if I'm on Amazon scrolling through stuff to buy. I've searched and searched and can't find anything in the Microsoft community or anywhere that discusses this. It's annoyi

:)

NY222, Apr 23, 2022

2. What is smooth scrolling?

Hi Kenneth,

Smooth scrolling is a feature available in Internet Explorer that allows you to scroll through a web pages smoothly, as the name of the feature suggests. If this is turned off, when scrolling through a web page, you'll notice that the scroll
    bar slides down as if it's slightly delayed, but if this is turned on, the scroll bar slides down smoothly, without delay.

This is useful when scanning through long web pages or articles.

To turn on/off smooth scrolling, see the following steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, and then click
      Internet
      Options.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Locate Use smooth scrolling, and tick the check box if you want it turned on/off.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

Windows 10 File Explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

Hello

I've noticed some sort of display issue when scrolling down the tree view on the left pane of the file explorer.

When scrolling down, the text for the bottom entry (file or folder etc) becomes slightly stretched. It' looks quite glitchy.

Has anyone experienced this before?

It's quite difficult to explain but as the treeview scrolls, every text at the bottom of the treeview stretches in height slightly before showing the next item in the list.

allyouneedisdave, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

1. Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll? - Similar Threads - Anyone page slightly

2. Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it's making me nauseous when I scroll. It's not the thing where the page bounces when you hit the bottom or top of a page like on a tablet, not talking about that. It's when I'm scrolling, each horizontal line slightly...
  3. Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?: i have a levono g570 4334 and it has no vram amount adjuster and i want/need one here are my specsBIOS Version/Date LENOVO 40CN33WWV2.19, 8/14/2012Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model 4334and i run Intel hd 3000...
  4. Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?: i have a levono g570 4334 and it has no vram amount adjuster and i want/need one here are my specsBIOS Version/Date LENOVO 40CN33WWV2.19, 8/14/2012Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model 4334and i run Intel hd 3000...
  5. Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely?: I've tried in settings but 2/100 is too low and 3/100 is too high. So I'm stuck looking for a more precise way to adjust scroll sensitivity. I need it for a boring repetitive task where I have to scroll click, scroll click, scroll click, etc.. You get the idea and I would...
  7. Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?

Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?: I'm not sure what I've done, but I'm trying to delete the third page of a newsletter template. The template was originally 2 pages but, I did something (I have no idea what) and it turned into 3 pages. I've tried to ctr+g option, but it won't select the page. I tried the...
  8. Anyone know how to make Spotify big again

Anyone know how to make Spotify big again: [ATTACH] This is really annoying me. i think it was caused when I made a onedrive backup. https://preview.redd.it/3mh6tysi2lq41.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=8afd73b5a9c260f0a3df6615827d3f045c66fc6a submitted by /u/AlexBr967 [link] [comments]...
  9. anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You...

anyone know how to fix the screen changing a slight color difference yellowish? You...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/folngr610a641.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=3733aea61d1bfb8cb390e2835b6bdbcbb26a779d submitted by /u/titanic48 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eecneu/anyone_know_how_to_fix_the_screen_changing_a/
  10. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?: I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-make-these-notifications/d2884d6c-efdc-4d52-b73c-59a2b051109f"