Windows 10: anyone know how to remove 1 adapter display?

Discus and support anyone know how to remove 1 adapter display? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my PC has only 2 monitors, but why do 3 diplay detect on the display adapter, so I can't duplicate my display[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RayhanFebriyan, Dec 5, 2018.

1. anyone know how to remove 1 adapter display?

my PC has only 2 monitors, but why do 3 diplay detect on the display adapter, so I can't duplicate my display anyone know how to remove 1 adapter display? c27f34b4-992e-4d2c-8166-1d1e65489f40?upload=true.png

:)

RayhanFebriyan, Dec 5, 2018

2. Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

anyone know how to remove 1 adapter display?

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

anyone know how to remove 1 adapter display?

1. anyone know how to remove 1 adapter display? - Similar Threads - anyone remove adapter

2. Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?: The top notifications and/ or bottom focus buttons are terribly annoying. I would like to find a way either through group policy, registry and/ or down right hacks to remove these from my calendar....
  3. Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?: The top notifications and/ or bottom focus buttons are terribly annoying. I would like to find a way either through group policy, registry and/ or down right hacks to remove these from my calendar....
  4. Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.

Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.: Ive been dealing with go searches for some days know and no options are working pls help me on this so I can go back to using my normal browser. Thank you in advance....
  5. Anyone know how to remove faulty print drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone know how to remove faulty print drivers?: I am having problems with update and printer drivers.I had an update claiming it was a Microsoft universal print driver. I am unable to install any print drivers for my network HP LaserJetColor printer.I ran the latest Malicious Software Removal tool and it detected 2...
  6. Anyone know how to remove faulty print drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to remove faulty print drivers?: I am having problems with update and printer drivers.I had an update claiming it was a Microsoft universal print driver. I am unable to install any print drivers for my network HP LaserJetColor printer.I ran the latest Malicious Software Removal tool and it detected 2...
  7. Anyone know how to remove faulty print drivers?

8. Anyone knows how to remove this bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows how to remove this bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DavidSa07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbrmj8/anyone_knows_how_to_remove_this_bar/
  9. Does anyone know how to remove this mini icon on the icon?

Does anyone know how to remove this mini icon on the icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ethanplayzz2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpd0f/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_this_mini_icon_on/
  10. Anyone know to remove this virus?

Anyone know to remove this virus?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IBruiseEasily836 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvoj8e/anyone_know_to_remove_this_virus/