Windows 10: Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode?

Discus and support Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've turned windows apps to the dark theme as I love dark theme modes and simply everything works just fine. However,for Windows File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustHaste, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode?

Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode? 4P6AFVDxcWeCFbKAUsBfkH9vCLnrKvO5Rqhbihou5iM.jpg

I've turned windows apps to the dark theme as I love dark theme modes and simply everything works just fine. However,for Windows File Explorer has this annoying white bar under the destination bar and you cannot even see the text for the buttons on the bar until you hover over it.

https://preview.redd.it/dzge22susl2...bp&s=bbb99c844830847d46807c8660b2d19efbc81147

Anyone got a way to fix this issue?

submitted by /u/JustHaste
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustHaste, Dec 4, 2019

2. Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode

I don't know why nobody is talking about it, but the title bars (of everything except the explorer) remain white even with dark mode on. It looks ugly. I don't want to use black accents.

FrozenFireVR, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Dark mode shows white horizontal bar

Dark mode has some issues in the latest feature update. The fixes that I know of (not sure if it would work for you)

Try Restarting the explorer process in Task manager

Re apply Dark mode after switching to light.

If that does not help I would suggest you to roll back to 1803.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 4, 2019
  4. BorjaZD Win User

Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode?

About win 10 build 1809 dark mode white flash problem

Hello everibody

We know that there is a very annoying issue at file explorer when dark mode is enabled. (the White flash when opening folders)

But as there is no solution yet, i have the next question: is there any way to have the dark mode enabled ONLY at the Windows 10 menus (settings, devices, accounts, etc) but disabled in the file explorer?

this is to have the dark mode enabled at the modern ui but avoid the annoyances of file explorer white flash.

thanks you for your help

BorjaZD, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode?

1. Anyone know how to remove the white bar as it's annoying in dark mode? - Similar Threads - Anyone remove white

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  5. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  6. Does anyone know how to remove the upper ui, it’s really annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to remove the upper ui, it’s really annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BriefShock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkhkap/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_the_upper_ui_its/
  7. Anyone knows how to remove this bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows how to remove this bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DavidSa07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbrmj8/anyone_knows_how_to_remove_this_bar/
  8. in dark mode one bar stays white with no contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    in dark mode one bar stays white with no contrast: On two of my desktops and one laptop in dark mode one bar is white withe no contrast. See screenpicture. I cant find why/ Help ap[ATTACH]preciated....
  9. Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10

Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10: I am facing this issue since last 2 weeks, I don't know what happened but when I changed my personalized colour settings to dark mode for a couple of days my laptop worked quite well and graphics looked awesome but than something went wrong and my file explorer and file...
  10. Dark mode shows white horizontal bar

Dark mode shows white horizontal bar: I don't know why but my Surface shows me that horizontal bar, can I "reset" Dark Mode? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/dark-mode-shows-white-horizontal-bar/238cab5e-adcc-4adf-8367-3a21a2897bfc