Windows 10: Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in...

Discus and support Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in Windows 10. I sometimes wanna listen to music while my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ForeverLurker192, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in...

Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in Windows 10.

I sometimes wanna listen to music while my friends are in the background.

submitted by /u/ForeverLurker192
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ForeverLurker192, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in...

1. Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in... - Similar Threads - Anyone set headphone

2. Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...: I need help from all of you very knowledgeable people who I’m sure this is a simple question. I have a problem with my Hewlett-Packard, laptop windows, and hearing the audio and in fact, it has a red X next to the arrow at the bottom left corner at the beginning of every...
  3. Headphones not showing up in audio settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not showing up in audio settings: So recently I got a new HyperX Cloud II headset so I could have a reliable microphone to use in meetings and such. However, when I plugged my headset in, I can't find it anywhere. Furthurmore, I can hear the audio coming through the headset, but there isn't any headphones...
  4. Headphones not showing up in audio settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not showing up in audio settings: So recently I got a new HyperX Cloud II headset so I could have a reliable microphone to use in meetings and such. However, when I plugged my headset in, I can't find it anywhere. Furthurmore, I can hear the audio coming through the headset, but there isn't any headphones...
  5. Headphones not showing up in audio settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice

Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice: Hi,I have tried this with several Bluetooth devices with a microphone, but Windows connects to them for output only, not input. In this example, the Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headphones are connected for music only, even though the icon shows headphonesWhy wouldn't Windows recognize...
  7. Windows 10 - Bluetooth Headphones Only Connect As "Voice", No Audio

Windows 10 - Bluetooth Headphones Only Connect As "Voice", No Audio: Hiya all~ I recently have experienced a weird bug in which my Bluetooth headphones Phiaton 900 Legacy will only connect to my Win10 PC, an Acer Predator Triton 500, as "Voice." From a fresh "turning on" of Bluetooth, after I had removed the headphones:After I click the...
  8. My Bluetooth audio device is only connected to voice but not music?

My Bluetooth audio device is only connected to voice but not music?: I am able to connect to my Bluetooth headphones to my windows 10 computer but there is no audio coming from headphones.I am attaching screenshots of my configuration.Anyone kindly help me!Thanks in advance....
  9. Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio: Hey there, I'm having a slight problem with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my windows 10 device. They work perfectly fine on my other devices, but when I try to play audio from my laptop, I cannot hear anything. However, for some reason, windows says that my headphones...
  10. JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10

JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10: I recently updated all my drivers and did a windows update. When reconnecting my JVC headset, I realise that instead of connect for voice, music, audio, it's just connected as voice. The audio is horrible. I tried to roll back my bluetooth drivers and even unstalled them. I...