Windows 10: Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message.

Discus and support Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BarbavRojas [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BarbavRojas, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message.

/u/BarbavRojas, Jan 18, 2021
  2. techbuzz Win User

MBR keeps corrupting after restart

I have a machine that when restarted or allowed to go into hibernation, I receive a missing/corrupted master boot record message and Windows doesn't boot. I am able to successfully repair the MBR each time using Windows recovery console, but I'm unable to determine what keeps making it happen.

Dell Latitude E6420
    Windows 7 64bit

Steps performed so far: -besides fixing the MBR after each restart or hibernation
    -ran system file checker sfc /scannow
    -ran chkdsk
    -verified that ACHI was enabled in the bios

If I can't figure this out I will end up just reinstalling the operating system, but I worried that the issue with just reoccur later down the line. Any advice/recommendations would be much appreciated.

techbuzz, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - restart required message since latest Creators Update.

Hi Kate,

As this error message indicates a failure in the hardware, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. To do this, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "troubleshoot".
    • Select Troubleshooting and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and see if it will now work.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooter.

Dennis Mop, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message.

Automated Restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello,

If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of several issues. An outdated driver and software conflict are some of the possible reasons. Having said that, we suggest performing
    the following steps:

Step 1: Disabling the automatic restart option to view error messages.

Many hardware driver or operating system errors will cause the computer to display a specific error message before stopping the operation or shutting down the computer. However, if the Automatically restart option
    is enabled, an error message might not be displayed despite an error taking place. Disable this option to allow the computer to display the error message.
    Follow these steps to disable the Automatically restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.

• Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Checking for failed hardware.

Hardware problems can cause the computer to restart unexpectedly.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message.

1. Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message. - Similar Threads - Anyone stop keeps

2. Anyone know how to stop Xbox controller from disconnecting on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to stop Xbox controller from disconnecting on restart: Whenever I restart my pc my Xbox controller doesn't work so I have to unplug it and then plug it back in to work. Anyone know how to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-stop-xbox-controller-from/d463c5fb-8fb5-447d-a662-1c88001bcfee
  3. Anyone know how to stop Xbox controller from disconnecting on restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to stop Xbox controller from disconnecting on restart: Whenever I restart my pc my Xbox controller doesn't work so I have to unplug it and then plug it back in to work. Anyone know how to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-stop-xbox-controller-from/d463c5fb-8fb5-447d-a662-1c88001bcfee
  4. Anyone know how to stop Xbox controller from disconnecting on restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PNP Detected Fatal Error message on laptop keeps coming up, restarts itself, comes back on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PNP Detected Fatal Error message on laptop keeps coming up, restarts itself, comes back on...: This is not on my own laptop, this is on another one. It started happening today after Dell settings advised to update drivers from Dell Assist, which we started doing. Since then, the laptop comes up with this PNP fatal error message and turns itself off, supposedly...
  6. PNP Detected Fatal Error message on laptop keeps coming up, restarts itself, comes back on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PNP Detected Fatal Error message on laptop keeps coming up, restarts itself, comes back on...: This is not on my own laptop, this is on another one. It started happening today after Dell settings advised to update drivers from Dell Assist, which we started doing. Since then, the laptop comes up with this PNP fatal error message and turns itself off, supposedly...
  7. PNP Detected Fatal Error message on laptop keeps coming up, restarts itself, comes back on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Anyone know how to stop this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to stop this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nerdedg0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6uyae/anyone_know_how_to_stop_this/
  9. Anyone know how to fix this Storage Service message? None of my hard drives come up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this Storage Service message? None of my hard drives come up.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rickypaige999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egsqyt/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_storage_service/
  10. rpsystray..how do I remove..Message keeps coming up .programme stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rpsystray..how do I remove..Message keeps coming up .programme stopped working: rpsystray..error message keeps showing up programme failed.How do I remove? Can not see on list of programmes on computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rpsystrayhow-do-i-removemessage-keeps-coming-up/5a6ac74b-b1aa-47c4-874d-2328a5053b74