Windows 10: Anyone know how to switch these two design features?

Discus and support Anyone know how to switch these two design features? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It has to be pretty easy. I want to switch the "lightened program" icon as the one you are using, to an open program, and then the blue bar to the one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FRESHShaZaM, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Anyone know how to switch these two design features?

It has to be pretty easy. I want to switch the "lightened program" icon as the one you are using, to an open program, and then the blue bar to the one you are using.

submitted by /u/FRESHShaZaM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FRESHShaZaM, Nov 4, 2019

2. No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why a certain feature is not functioning correctly on your computer that is running the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. One possible reason could be that the feature got disabled by mistake. For us
    to resolve your concern, we suggest that you verify if the Transparency effects toggle switch under the "Personalization" section of the Settings app is set to "On". Kindly follow the steps below to check the settings:

• Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I.

• Select Personalization from the list of options.

• From the selection that will show up, kindly choose the option labeled "Colors".

• Turn on the Transparency effects toggle switch.

Completing the steps should now allow the Reveal Highlight feature to work again.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Anyone know how to switch these two design features?

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Anyone know how to switch these two design features?

1. Anyone know how to switch these two design features? - Similar Threads - Anyone switch design

2. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to fix this?: I can’t move my mouse or anything. I haven’t called the number since i fear it may be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-this/5a07f264-2560-4cb4-bb7d-6e358e47b412
  3. anyone know how to quick switch from one speaker to anther

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know how to quick switch from one speaker to anther: So I want to make a macro to quick switch between my headphone speakers and my main speakers so anyone able to help me so i can do this thanks for your help in advance...
  4. anyone know how to quick switch from one speaker to anther

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone know how to quick switch from one speaker to anther: So I want to make a macro to quick switch between my headphone speakers and my main speakers so anyone able to help me so i can do this thanks for your help in advance...
  5. Anyone knows how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyone knows how to fix this?: Literally everytime I use my laptop this keeps happening and I can't really do anything without killing the process through Process Hacker 2, though it starts working again so I have to close my other tabs to open process hacker just to kill the process, over and over and...
  6. Anyone know what these DISM features do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone know what these DISM features do?: Alright - this is something bothering me for a while, since I can't find any documentation about these Basically, you can use the command dism /online /get-features and you'll get a list of features you can enable/disable - most of these features are documents/give...
  7. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] Installed windows again and the sidebar in "This PC" is missing. Not a pc expert so not sure how to fix this. https://preview.redd.it/e0f1umrdl2t61.png?width=1365&format=png&auto=webp&s=7c9e85088914ea9747b9ce1dd4d3be8aff10b3dd submitted by /u/arne2407 [link]...
  8. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: Since my computer updated to Windows 10 Version 2004 it's been virtually impossible to play games. Constant black screen crashes on multiple games and even basic stuff like watching Youtube. Been looking around for how to fix this but haven't found anything and I'm not...
  9. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antron_edition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39blb/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Anyone knows how to fix this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GSC1000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx8x3f/anyone_knows_how_to_fix_this/