Windows 10: Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10?

Discus and support Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ragnatoa [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ragnatoa, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10?

/u/Ragnatoa, Sep 18, 2021

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Sep 18, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10?

Pairing a JBL Flip bluetooth speaker to my windows 10 computer

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you tried connecting to a different computer and check the functionality?
    • Have you installed necessary drivers for speakers?

As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to try connecting to a different computer running Windows 10 check if the speakers works as it should. Also install all driver updates and check the functionality.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound from Bluetooth speakers. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10?

1. Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone different Bluetooth

2. Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?: I have been having some interference issues between my wireless headset and a wireless controller. I have a spare wireless card laying around, would I be able to put it in my PC and connect one device to one of the cards, and the other device to the other one? submitted by...
  3. Is it possible to use two different sets of speakers for surround sound?

Is it possible to use two different sets of speakers for surround sound?: I have a dell prebuilt that has been upgraded by a free tech hand me downs, and it works pretty well, I was recently given a second set of speakers. Is it possible to have two sets working together for surround sound? submitted by /u/ilikeplanes101 [link] [comments]...
  4. Two bluetooth headsets at once?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two bluetooth headsets at once?: Hi, I recently got some BT earbuds with an integrated microphone and I wanted to use it for gaming sessions (talk and listen at the same time). I soon discovered that in order to do that, the listening quality must drop dramatically (can't use it both ways unless the heaset...
  5. Can i use ONE usb speaker on TWO devices at once?

Can i use ONE usb speaker on TWO devices at once?: i have 2 pc monitors, and on one monitor when not using dual monitor i play my nintendo switch on. thing is that the second monitor does not have a speaker attached to it as my primary monitor does (USB speaker) so i was wondering if it was possible to some how make the...
  6. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  7. I don't know how to open two tabs at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know how to open two tabs at once: This may be dumb, it seems like there's a really simple fix but I just can't figure it out. I just got a new chromebook and I'm still getting used to it. I downloaded microsoft word and powerpoint through the google play store. I just can't seem to figure out how to open...
  8. Anyone know how to switch these two design features?

Anyone know how to switch these two design features?: It has to be pretty easy. I want to switch the "lightened program" icon as the one you are using, to an open program, and then the blue bar to the one you are using. submitted by /u/FRESHShaZaM [link] [comments]...
  9. How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer: I have a PS3 controller that I want to use on my computer with Bluetooth and the software SCP Toolkit but to install the Bluetooth driver, it would have to change the frequency or something of my internal Bluetooth adapter and it wouldn't work with my other devices. So one...
  10. Bluetooth dongle changed and now two different speakers no longer work.

Bluetooth dongle changed and now two different speakers no longer work.: I have an Acer Laptop that is several years old now. It didn't come Bluetooth capable, but some time since purchase I have acquired a wireless mouse and two wireless speakers, one a Ontz Angle and the other a Toatronics both bought off Amazon. I have no memory anymore of how...