Windows 10: Anyone know if it’s possible to view the files a program is calling on startup?

Discus and support Anyone know if it’s possible to view the files a program is calling on startup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title submitted by /u/N0_Us3rnam3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/N0_Us3rnam3, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Anyone know if it’s possible to view the files a program is calling on startup?

/u/N0_Us3rnam3, Mar 6, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Startup program called "Program"

See if it appears in any of the other Startup Locations shown in Step 4 of this tutorial which shows everywhere Startup freedloaders can hide:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Did you check for sure the Program Files folder is gone, because uninstalling it doesn't always remove the folder.

If it's gone from both Program Files locations, then search the registry for Freedom to see if you can find the key that remains to hold this Startup listing:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/search-windows-r...

Keep me posted on your progress as I will be here to help until the case is resolved.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Anyone know if it’s possible to view the files a program is calling on startup?

Weird file that opens on startup called Xeon

I installed Nox player recently to test some android apps on my operating system but after a while I uninstalled it. Now, every time I startup on Windows 7 (original OS I installed it on because I'm on dual boot with Windows 10) a file called Xeon and Windows
    7 prompts on how you should open it.

Opening the file I get results that are from ping tests which returned 32 bytes. Also, listing a directory to my Windows 10 boot (C:\Program Files\Nox or D:\Program Files\Nox on my Windows 7 OS). I deleted the folder but I still get it on
    startup even going to the directory by pasting it returns an error.

Steps I did:

• Run malware scan
    • Try methods from other threads (only one :/)
    • Do clean boot
    • Get support from Microsoft

Xeon Network, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Anyone know if it’s possible to view the files a program is calling on startup?

1. Anyone know if it’s possible to view the files a program is calling on startup? - Similar Threads - Anyone it’s possible

2. There is a app call "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a app call "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  3. A startup program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A startup program called "Program": I found startup program called "Program". I found this after installing some apps 1- Google chrome /2- Wondershare E-Draw Max why?father more:- within my other pc I found this and after restart the blue screen error occurred....
  4. What is Startup program called "program"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Startup program called "program": what is this program in startup called "Program " i am not able to find it in my system and also i don't know is it okay to disable can someone help me to figure out this...
  5. Program called "Program" in Task manager startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program called "Program" in Task manager startup: [IMG] It seems to be a webcompanion file but I already deleted webcompanion. Is this a bug or a virus of some sort? How do I remove It? https://preview.redd.it/82yy4oc4ovn61.png?width=1172&format=png&auto=webp&s=68360225e8910df543757e443f0fd3e0c4a64bb0 submitted by...
  6. Spooky Startup Program called "Program"

Spooky Startup Program called "Program": [ATTACH] I've been trying to increase memory on startup so I can get through a game but no matter how many times I disable them, riot vanguard, iCUE, and this "Program" won't stop turning themself back on. I also kept trying to find if there was a way to get the file...
  7. Sooo... Anyone know what this is called? Help?

Sooo... Anyone know what this is called? Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kraechtshammer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha12qy/sooo_anyone_know_what_this_is_called_help/
  8. Startup program called "Program"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup program called "Program": [ATTACH] I installed some programs that block websites in order to focus on my studies, and after i found out which one suits better for me, i uninstalled the rest, or i thought so. For some reason, there is this startup program called "Program", which after investigating...
  9. Anyone know this program icon?

Anyone know this program icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thesilentGinlasagna [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1sbnq/anyone_know_this_program_icon/
  10. There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?: Hello, I'm really puzzled as of why or how there is a start up program called "This", it show that a blank space at the Publisher column and the startup impact says is "Not measured". Does anyone has any ideas as of how to get more info about this and how to get ride of...