Windows 10: Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?

Discus and support Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've managed a dark mode on almost all of my primary day to day applications - except the one main one that I use all day. Does anyone know of a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/taboo_, Dec 2, 2019.

1. /u/taboo_ Win User

Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?

I've managed a dark mode on almost all of my primary day to day applications - except the one main one that I use all day.

Does anyone know of a way to invert colours for just one program? I know Win10 now has a colour filters option - and can apply a colour inversion system wide. But I'm wondering if there's a program anyone knows that can do it for just one exe.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/taboo_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/taboo_, Dec 2, 2019

2. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Printing Colours Inverted

Did you print to PDF and did the colours invert?

Caledon Ken, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?

Paint 3D - Invert Colours?

I have the Windows 10 Paint 3D app and I want to invert the colours to negative on an image I have pasted. I used to be able to rely on this feature in previous versions but can't find how to do it on the new one. Does anyone know if this feature still
    exists? If so, please advise... If not, is there another free program I can find it in?

Many thanks in advance.

RheaJordan, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?

1. Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program? - Similar Threads - Anyone invert colours

2. Inverted colours?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inverted colours?: Recently some pictures on my laptop have been showing up in inverted colours and the layout for most websites has just been weird: off colour and transluscent?[IMG] [IMG] This is what my instagram stories look like, all the profile pictures are inverted. Profile pictures on...
  3. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prompts and notifications are inverting colours: [ATTACH] whenever I receive prompts or notification the color inverts. How do I disable this or stop this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prompts-and-notifications-are-inverting-colours/2b9f7791-dcb8-4454-84a5-0159df483742
  4. Colours inverted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colours inverted: I have had a problem with the visual settings on my laptop for a while now and have searched through the settings. The colours have changed for an example, blue to pink or green to orange or red. It isn’t a colourblind mode or a simple colour setting I can find. I have tried...
  5. Inverted colours

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Inverted colours: I get inverted colours when I watch videos through the films and tv app and trailers in the windows store I get this issue nowhere else on my pc.[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colours/b1dd3508-1743-4fdb-b302-03ba00cfce7d
  6. Inverted colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inverted colour: I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colour/31856863-1dfd-4616-a97f-1472a7fc2bd1
  7. Anyone know this program icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know this program icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thesilentGinlasagna [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1sbnq/anyone_know_this_program_icon/
  8. Printing Colours Inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Colours Inverted: Hello, Recently after updating to the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, I have noticed a problem. Whenever I print a document, (Usually a document with plain black text on a white sheet of paper) the colour soft-of inverts, causing the printer to make the entire page black and the...
  9. Printing Colours Inverted

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing Colours Inverted: Hello, Recently after updating to the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, I have noticed a problem. Whenever I print a document, (Usually a document with plain black text on a white sheet of paper) the colour soft-of inverts, causing the printer to make the entire page black and the...
  10. Anyone know a way to restart Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know a way to restart Cortana?: Anyone know a way to restart Cortana? I've tried to end task, turning off/on, trying to relearn voice and she doesn't speak. This happens every time after locking the pc or turning off my tv display and logging back in. 8206