Windows 10: Anyone know of an app to make windows explorer have tabs?

Discus and support Anyone know of an app to make windows explorer have tabs? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know that way back when it was a cancelled feature, but for my role this would make significant changes to my productivity. Please share if you've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tr33squid, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Anyone know of an app to make windows explorer have tabs?

I know that way back when it was a cancelled feature, but for my role this would make significant changes to my productivity. Please share if you've found an app that gives the equivalent ability, or vent out your frustration of it being 2020 and still not having this functionality in windows natively.

submitted by /u/Tr33squid
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tr33squid, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Anyone know of an app to make windows explorer have tabs?

Anyone know how to make fonts?

Exactly what the title suggests.

Do I need a certain program or just to edit an existing font? And if so how do I do that?

There is a certain style of writing I want to make a font of, but I don't know how to.

So does anyone know how?*Wtf :wtf:

Sledgehammerhyena, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know of an app to make windows explorer have tabs?

1. Anyone know of an app to make windows explorer have tabs? - Similar Threads - Anyone app explorer

2. for anyone that knows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for anyone that knows: can someone send a link please im trying to make a virtual machine and need a iso file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-anyone-that-knows/0d5058be-af68-40b1-a05e-2d5a64147521
  3. for anyone that knows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for anyone that knows: can someone send a link please im trying to make a virtual machine and need a iso file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-anyone-that-knows/0d5058be-af68-40b1-a05e-2d5a64147521
  4. Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?: i have a levono g570 4334 and it has no vram amount adjuster and i want/need one here are my specsBIOS Version/Date LENOVO 40CN33WWV2.19, 8/14/2012Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model 4334and i run Intel hd 3000...
  5. Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?: i have a levono g570 4334 and it has no vram amount adjuster and i want/need one here are my specsBIOS Version/Date LENOVO 40CN33WWV2.19, 8/14/2012Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model 4334and i run Intel hd 3000...
  6. Dose anyone know how to make a modded bios?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone know how to make the app's image work again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to make the app's image work again?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PennywiseInsano [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llt7t0/does_anyone_know_how_to_make_the_apps_image_work/
  8. Anyone know how to make Spotify big again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to make Spotify big again: [ATTACH] This is really annoying me. i think it was caused when I made a onedrive backup. https://preview.redd.it/3mh6tysi2lq41.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=8afd73b5a9c260f0a3df6615827d3f045c66fc6a submitted by /u/AlexBr967 [link] [comments]...
  9. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?: I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-make-these-notifications/d2884d6c-efdc-4d52-b73c-59a2b051109f"
  10. OneNote app tab making tables

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneNote app tab making tables: Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App does not have an autocorrect edit menu, and my laptop does not have a number pad. How on earth has an option to turn this...