Windows 10: Anyone know the reason as to why Xbox Game Bar does this? Also, it never keeps the setting...

Discus and support Anyone know the reason as to why Xbox Game Bar does this? Also, it never keeps the setting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sawnisalive [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sawnisalive, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Anyone know the reason as to why Xbox Game Bar does this? Also, it never keeps the setting...

/u/sawnisalive, Nov 30, 2020

2. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Anyone know the reason as to why Xbox Game Bar does this? Also, it never keeps the setting...

Xbox game bar keeps updating

Has anyone had this? On one pc the Xbox game bar keeps getting listed as an update in the store app, I always have automatically update apps turned off, preferring to check and install updates manually. Last few days I often open store app and see a ‘1’ in the top corner and it’s invariably Xbox game bar. I click to update it and it does its thing in a jiffy. Then I’ll do a manual check for app updates. It will say everything is up to date. But then it’ll be back usually the following day! The reliability history never shows it listed as a successful update or unsuccessful. The app actually updated officially I think sometime last week. So it’s like a phantom update that keeps happening periodically over and over! Launching a game like solitaire wakes the bar up to confirm its working ok

But this is a weird quirk in 1803. We don’t have it happen on our other machine but instead have a similar quirk with another app ‘mobile plans’ (not that we use it ever).

Scottyboy99, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know the reason as to why Xbox Game Bar does this? Also, it never keeps the setting...

1. Anyone know the reason as to why Xbox Game Bar does this? Also, it never keeps the setting... - Similar Threads - Anyone reason why

2. Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?: Any help will be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-on-game-bar/8964650e-1d32-4b18-b23e-f346099bd435
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?: Any help will be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-on-game-bar/8964650e-1d32-4b18-b23e-f346099bd435
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this with windows 11 xbox game bar?

Does anyone know how to fix this with windows 11 xbox game bar?: I have literally tried everything imaginable. My xbox game bar randomly stopped working I cant open it at all even through settings. I have watched numerous videos and tried everything even factory resetting my pc. NOTHING WORKS. When I open my xbox app and try hitting...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this with windows 11 xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this with windows 11 xbox game bar?: I have literally tried everything imaginable. My xbox game bar randomly stopped working I cant open it at all even through settings. I have watched numerous videos and tried everything even factory resetting my pc. NOTHING WORKS. When I open my xbox app and try hitting...
  6. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  7. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  8. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  9. Does anyone know how to fix the game bar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix the game bar.: Does anyone know how to fix x box game bar recorder. In my settings I set the "record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using game bar" to ON but then when I exit the settings app, or go to a different application it automatically turns off, please help submitted by...
  10. Does anyone know why is this happening? All drivers are up to date. Why is this never...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why is this happening? All drivers are up to date. Why is this never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sapnukapteinis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqkcoa/does_anyone_know_why_is_this_happening_all/