Windows 10: Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

Discus and support Anyone know what do these numbers mean? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CaptOmar98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itrkef/anyone_know_what_do_these_numbers_mean/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CaptOmar98, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

/u/CaptOmar98, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Helmut Win User

what do the numbers in the nvidia driver mean

The Nvidia version number does not mean anything much. They list some changes/fixes in the Release Notes PDF.
    Almost nothing of interest for most people. Sometimes they introduce more bugs than fixes.
    So the latest is not always the best.
    Some of the worst ones in the list disappear. I reckon you are safer with a driver approx 6 months old, that view from 18 years of using Nvidia Graphics cards.

My Laptop Nvidia Graphics driver is not listed in either Nvidia Certified/Beta list, or Windows updates, it works and that is it. Gets updated about every 6-12 months by Windows updates.

Same for the Intel driver just the numbering convention is a bit different.

Helmut, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Tie Knot Win User
    WP7 doesn't withhold my number when the number to be called is saved to the phonebook with preceding "141" (standard UK "withhold number" code)

Hi David,

Yes. I have the same settings on my phone and in my market. However if I generally withhold my number from everyone, it means that friends won't know who is calling and may not answer. If I let people on my contact list see the number, then it means the
    person who I don't want to know who is calling can't be in my contact list. So the feature you suggest won't work. So thanks ... but sorry. Anyone know what do these numbers mean? :).

Cheers

(another David)

Tie Knot, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

1. Anyone know what do these numbers mean? - Similar Threads - Anyone numbers mean

2. Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?: Like i'm just wondering, does anyone know what all the different BSOD Codes mean? Thanks! 163049
  3. Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?: Like i'm just wondering, does anyone know what all the different BSOD Codes mean? Thanks! 163049
  4. Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rempelz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrz19t/does_anyone_know_what_that_rotation_button_means/
  5. Does anyone know what this mean's?

Does anyone know what this mean's?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flying_night_slasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc51tw/does_anyone_know_what_this_means/
  6. Anyone know what this is?

Anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enyj9s/anyone_know_what_this_is/
  7. what do the numbers in the nvidia driver mean

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    what do the numbers in the nvidia driver mean: the drivers are in this format 43x.y for example sometimes y increases when a new driver is released and sometimes x increases when a new driver is released. what is the difference between when x increases and when y increases? i dont like to update my drivers that often so...
  8. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  9. Anyone know what "Forcing GE" means in the CBS Log?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone know what "Forcing GE" means in the CBS Log?: I checked my CBS log today and it seems every day I am getting hundreds of the below type of entries. It seems to be for all versions of 17763.1 and for packages on that version. For all I know, this may have been going on since the 17763 public build release... and seems...
  10. Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon]

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon]: Today when i opened my laptop, the ''Notifications'' icon was little different. Does anyone know what that means and how i can bring it back to normal? EDIT: Problem solved. It was the ''Quiet hour'' icon little bug thingy, and fixed it by checking and unchecking it only....