Windows 10: Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

Discus and support Anyone know what do these numbers mean? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CaptOmar98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itrkef/anyone_know_what_do_these_numbers_mean/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CaptOmar98, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

/u/CaptOmar98, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Helmut Win User

what do the numbers in the nvidia driver mean

The Nvidia version number does not mean anything much. They list some changes/fixes in the Release Notes PDF.
    Almost nothing of interest for most people. Sometimes they introduce more bugs than fixes.
    So the latest is not always the best.
    Some of the worst ones in the list disappear. I reckon you are safer with a driver approx 6 months old, that view from 18 years of using Nvidia Graphics cards.

My Laptop Nvidia Graphics driver is not listed in either Nvidia Certified/Beta list, or Windows updates, it works and that is it. Gets updated about every 6-12 months by Windows updates.

Same for the Intel driver just the numbering convention is a bit different.

Helmut, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Tie Knot Win User
    WP7 doesn't withhold my number when the number to be called is saved to the phonebook with preceding "141" (standard UK "withhold number" code)

Hi David,

Yes. I have the same settings on my phone and in my market. However if I generally withhold my number from everyone, it means that friends won't know who is calling and may not answer. If I let people on my contact list see the number, then it means the
    person who I don't want to know who is calling can't be in my contact list. So the feature you suggest won't work. So thanks ... but sorry. Anyone know what do these numbers mean? :).

Cheers

(another David)

Tie Knot, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

1. Anyone know what do these numbers mean? - Similar Threads - Anyone numbers mean

2. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  3. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  4. anyone know what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know what to do?: i recently factory restarted my pc with usb, although now i cannot connect to the internet, no connections show up at all, i use ethernet and had no problems before resettingwindows 22h2 home...
  5. anyone know what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone know what to do?: i recently factory restarted my pc with usb, although now i cannot connect to the internet, no connections show up at all, i use ethernet and had no problems before resettingwindows 22h2 home...
  6. anyone know what to do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Anyone knows what this means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows what this means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/snipe_blaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khyxjf/anyone_knows_what_this_means/
  8. Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?: Like i'm just wondering, does anyone know what all the different BSOD Codes mean? Thanks! 163049
  9. Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?: Like i'm just wondering, does anyone know what all the different BSOD Codes mean? Thanks! 163049
  10. Does anyone know what this mean's?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this mean's?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flying_night_slasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc51tw/does_anyone_know_what_this_means/