Windows 10: anyone know what the deal with this is?

Discus and support anyone know what the deal with this is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThatOneBuilderGuy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThatOneBuilderGuy, Jun 14, 2020.

1. anyone know what the deal with this is?

/u/ThatOneBuilderGuy, Jun 14, 2020
  2. magibeg Win User

Video Card Woes

that x800xt is by far the best deal you listed there. I would suggest that one *Smile anyone know what the deal with this is? :)

magibeg, Jun 14, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue anyone know what the deal with this is? :p

cadaveca, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Paulieg Win User

anyone know what the deal with this is?

My new Opty 165 OC

I'm happy with it. I just wish my second core wasn't so sensitive. I think my first core would be happy at 2.8. My only suggestion is looking on ebay. Sometimes there are some on auction that give you the steppings. That's how I found mine from tr740. He had it on auction w/ steppings. I paid around 165. Great deal, when you know your getting a brand new cpu with a great stepping.

Paulieg, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

anyone know what the deal with this is?

1. anyone know what the deal with this is? - Similar Threads - anyone deal

2. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  3. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  4. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  5. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  6. Has anyone experienced all MS updates being broken since after December 19, 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone experienced all MS updates being broken since after December 19, 2023?: For the last four and a half months, I cannot update Windows backing out updates, Windows Store is failing to update any app Something happened on our end, search not even taking a single input. And now, just yesterday April 24, 2024, the new Outlook suddenly forgot me and is...
  7. Has anyone experienced all MS updates being broken since after December 19, 2023?

Has anyone experienced all MS updates being broken since after December 19, 2023?: For the last four and a half months, I cannot update Windows backing out updates, Windows Store is failing to update any app Something happened on our end, search not even taking a single input. And now, just yesterday April 24, 2024, the new Outlook suddenly forgot me and is...
  8. Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?: Windows 10 is such a b**** to set up my headset, it’s amazingly befuddling. Does anyone know how to use it for zoom? submitted by /u/ctlynchyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjwlng/does_anyone_have_experience_dealing_with_a/
  9. Anyone know what the deal is with windows sometimes briefly reverting back to windows 7...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know what the deal is with windows sometimes briefly reverting back to windows 7...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/C00ps935 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gd6trg/anyone_know_what_the_deal_is_with_windows/
  10. Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding...: The title pretty much says it all. I recently installed and started playing FFXV, as it is "free" from the start of February via XBox game pass subscription service. The game is available through Microsoft Store from 2018 so the amount of Bugs in the game are honestly...