Windows 10: Anyone know what this error is about? I had a bunch of YouTube tabs open, I have a 1650...

Discus and support Anyone know what this error is about? I had a bunch of YouTube tabs open, I have a 1650... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_love_emoji, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Anyone know what this error is about? I had a bunch of YouTube tabs open, I have a 1650...

/u/I_love_emoji, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cannot open youtube by IE and Edge

Hi,

Let's isolate the cause of the issue. Are you using an Insider Preview build on your PC? If you are using an Insider Preview build and if you are in Fast Ring, we suggest that you update your computer to the new build 15031 and check if the issue persists.

We also recommend that you disable the VPN and Proxifier on your computer and check if you can access YouTube.

If the issue persists, let's use a new InPrivate window to access Youtube. To open a new InPrivate window in Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Anyone know what this error is about? I had a bunch of YouTube tabs open, I have a 1650...

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

Thema:

Anyone know what this error is about? I had a bunch of YouTube tabs open, I have a 1650...

1. Anyone know what this error is about? I had a bunch of YouTube tabs open, I have a 1650... - Similar Threads - Anyone error bunch

2. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know what this is?: Theres a folder called Backup in appdata/local. It has a single text file in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-what-this-is/879d9493-83bc-42ee-a30f-a75de62f005a
  3. Anyone know about 000webhost?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone know about 000webhost?: I parked my domain But my problem is, why my domain is linked to this 000webhostapp.com subdomain.And when i try to login wordpress dashboard like thisi typed evearts.com/wp-admin it redirect me to evearts2.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin?...
  4. Anyone knows what this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows what this is?: do anyone knows what this "program" means? literally bought this notebook 3 days ago, and this is something i dont have any idea what it is. submitted by /u/Imtiredpleaseshtup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzqvij/anyone_knows_what_this_is/
  5. Anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone knows what is it?: Windows Version number 19041.685 Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to...
  6. I keeo getting this error, anyone know whats causing it?

I keeo getting this error, anyone know whats causing it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GhoulKaneki1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4m7u0/i_keeo_getting_this_error_anyone_know_whats/
  7. Does anyone know why this happens? I literally only had one window with one tab open..

Does anyone know why this happens? I literally only had one window with one tab open..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A_Shitty_Dude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in918n/does_anyone_know_why_this_happens_i_literally/
  8. I have had this happen a couple of times already. Anyone know whats up? The only way I can...

I have had this happen a couple of times already. Anyone know whats up? The only way I can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Julle__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjhi2m/i_have_had_this_happen_a_couple_of_times_already/
  9. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  10. Does anyone know what this is about?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anyone know what this is about?: Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280 This message has appeared in Windows 10 update log for the last few weeks. Haven't been able to track it down. Thanks in advance. 91993