Windows 10: Anyone know what this is?

Discus and support Anyone know what this is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] After installing windows I noticed this window border there, I am unable to interact with it nor am I able to figure out what this is and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hotspitta312, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Anyone know what this is?

Anyone know what this is? k5dck8q1cv0a1.jpg

After installing windows I noticed this window border there, I am unable to interact with it nor am I able to figure out what this is and how to fix it

submitted by /u/hotspitta312
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hotspitta312, Nov 19, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Anyone know what this is? :p

cadaveca, Nov 19, 2022
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 19, 2022
  4. Anyone know what this is?

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 19, 2022
Thema:

Anyone know what this is?

1. Anyone know what this is? - Similar Threads - Anyone

2. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec
  3. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec
  4. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  5. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  6. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...
  8. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...
  9. Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...: So I ran the windows setup tool which asked me to make a data stick ran the setup programme from there which said it needed to make a few updates from online and it's now busy downloading 8GIGABYTES and still going via peculiarly my onedrive which I don't understand but what...
  10. Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...

Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...: So I ran the windows setup tool which asked me to make a data stick ran the setup programme from there which said it needed to make a few updates from online and it's now busy downloading 8GIGABYTES and still going via peculiarly my onedrive which I don't understand but what...