Windows 10: Anyone know what this search bar is at the top of my sister's computer?

Discus and support Anyone know what this search bar is at the top of my sister's computer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nathan65232 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nathan65232, May 31, 2020.

1. Anyone know what this search bar is at the top of my sister's computer?

/u/nathan65232, May 31, 2020

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, May 31, 2020
  3. edge search bar at the top of the screen

Hi,

- May occur if a third party search\tool bar is installed on the computer.

I suggest you to go to Programs and Feature and check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer. If yes, uninstall it and check if it helps.

a) Right-click on Start and click on Control Panel.

b) Click on Programs and features and click on Uninstall a Program.

c) Under Uninstall or change a program, scrollthrough the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer

e) If yes, right-clickonthe tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Hope this information helps.

MilagrosM2020, May 31, 2020
  4. Anyone know what this search bar is at the top of my sister's computer?

Search Bar at the top of my screen

Hello COLINMCWILLIAMS,

I suggest you to go to Programs and Feature and check if there is any third party tool bar installed on your computer.

1. Right-click on Start and click on Control Panel.

2. Click on Programs and features and click on Uninstall a Program.

3. Under Uninstall or change a program, scrollthrough the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer

4. If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Hope it helps, have a good day

ManuelCapiro, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know what this search bar is at the top of my sister's computer?

1. Anyone know what this search bar is at the top of my sister's computer? - Similar Threads - Anyone search bar

2. Can anyone say what is this on the search bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone say what is this on the search bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Emotional-Mix178 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bd1k85/can_anyone_say_what_is_this_on_the_search_bar/
  3. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know what this is?: Theres a folder called Backup in appdata/local. It has a single text file in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-what-this-is/879d9493-83bc-42ee-a30f-a75de62f005a
  4. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know what this is?: Theres a folder called Backup in appdata/local. It has a single text file in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-what-this-is/879d9493-83bc-42ee-a30f-a75de62f005a
  5. Anyone knows what this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows what this is?: do anyone knows what this "program" means? literally bought this notebook 3 days ago, and this is something i dont have any idea what it is. submitted by /u/Imtiredpleaseshtup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzqvij/anyone_knows_what_this_is/
  6. Anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone knows what is it?: Windows Version number 19041.685 Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to...
  7. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: Hello, I recently opened my windows 10 and found a search bar at the top of my screen. Other apps' full screen don't go to the top of the screen either. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Here's a screen shot: [ATTACH]...
  8. Search Bar Leading to Chromium appeared at the top of my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Bar Leading to Chromium appeared at the top of my computer?: https://i.imgur.com/HLTcQ79.png Exactly what it says. It just appeared and I have no idea how to disable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-leading-to-chromium-appeared-at-the-top/f514891b-7f9b-4e6c-97b6-59ffbbe9cf63
  9. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  10. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the control panel but nothing comes up.... is there any other way to fix this????[ATTACH]...