Windows 10: Anyone know what "VUURENBITS" is?

Discus and support Anyone know what "VUURENBITS" is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know what this program called "VUURENBITS" is? I have been finding it in my task manager as well as my installed programs. Not sure if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheDoctorOf1977, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Anyone know what "VUURENBITS" is?

Does anyone know what this program called "VUURENBITS" is? I have been finding it in my task manager as well as my installed programs. Not sure if it is an essential thing so I haven't gotten rid of it yet. Anyone know what I should do?

submitted by /u/TheDoctorOf1977
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheDoctorOf1977, Dec 14, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Anyone know what "VUURENBITS" is? :p

cadaveca, Dec 14, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Anyone know what "VUURENBITS" is?

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Anyone know what "VUURENBITS" is?

1. Anyone know what "VUURENBITS" is? - Similar Threads - Anyone VUURENBITS

2. for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000: for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 onlineerrorIPSEC 0x00000000just logout when in forza main menu after that games automatically restart then just login again.....
  3. for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000: for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 onlineerrorIPSEC 0x00000000just logout when in forza main menu after that games automatically restart then just login again.....
  4. Cannot activate Windows, anyone please help me out?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows, anyone please help me out?: Cannot activate Windows, anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-anyone-please-help-me-out/038a42ea-75b2-42fa-88d4-b48d0a15d730
  5. Cannot activate Windows, anyone please help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows, anyone please help me out?: Cannot activate Windows, anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-anyone-please-help-me-out/038a42ea-75b2-42fa-88d4-b48d0a15d730
  6. Cannot activate Windows, anyone please help me out?

7. hello i am having issues with the error code 0x8007000e can anyone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i am having issues with the error code 0x8007000e can anyone help: i have done restarting my computer cleaning out the temp folders running system update troubleshooter running dism commands nothing seems to fix the issue and i havent been able to login to my account for the past 2-3 days now please help.......
  8. hello i am having issues with the error code 0x8007000e can anyone help

hello i am having issues with the error code 0x8007000e can anyone help: i have done restarting my computer cleaning out the temp folders running system update troubleshooter running dism commands nothing seems to fix the issue and i havent been able to login to my account for the past 2-3 days now please help.......
  9. Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?: Hello,I’m looking at migrating my client and their company files in Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise from windows server 2022 to the cloud pc windows 365, so is it possible to use and run one company file Quickbooks desktop at the same time if i have 2 or 3 or more user licenses...
  10. Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?

Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?: Hello,I’m looking at migrating my client and their company files in Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise from windows server 2022 to the cloud pc windows 365, so is it possible to use and run one company file Quickbooks desktop at the same time if i have 2 or 3 or more user licenses...