Windows 10: Anyone know what’s going on?

Discus and support Anyone know what’s going on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can’t open a lot of windows apps, lately I’ve tried to open Mail, Calculator, and Photos and they just flash open on my screen for a second and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FallaffleWaffle, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Anyone know what’s going on?

I can’t open a lot of windows apps, lately I’ve tried to open Mail, Calculator, and Photos and they just flash open on my screen for a second and then close. Anyone know what’s going on and how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/FallaffleWaffle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FallaffleWaffle, Oct 7, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Anyone know what’s going on? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Arctucas Win User

Anyone know what’s going on?

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know what’s going on?

1. Anyone know what’s going on? - Similar Threads - Anyone what’s going

2. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know what this is?: Theres a folder called Backup in appdata/local. It has a single text file in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-what-this-is/879d9493-83bc-42ee-a30f-a75de62f005a
  3. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know what this is?: Theres a folder called Backup in appdata/local. It has a single text file in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-what-this-is/879d9493-83bc-42ee-a30f-a75de62f005a
  4. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] After installing windows I noticed this window border there, I am unable to interact with it nor am I able to figure out what this is and how to fix it submitted by /u/hotspitta312 [link] [comments]...
  5. Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?: Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows what could be the issue with my PC right now? I'll note down the sequence of events.I was browsing the internet normally and suddenly my Youtube video stopped.I tried to refresh the page and all the thumbnails at the side and profile...
  6. Anyone knows what this is?

Anyone knows what this is?: do anyone knows what this "program" means? literally bought this notebook 3 days ago, and this is something i dont have any idea what it is. submitted by /u/Imtiredpleaseshtup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzqvij/anyone_knows_what_this_is/
  7. Anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone knows what is it?: Windows Version number 19041.685 Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to...
  8. does anyone know what is going on here

does anyone know what is going on here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crazycule05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkwuul/does_anyone_know_what_is_going_on_here/
  9. Anyone know what this is?

Anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enyj9s/anyone_know_what_this_is/
  10. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532