Windows 10: Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?

Discus and support Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I already have a gaming PC but I'm going to build another. Does anyone know where I can get Windows 10 for cheaper than 100 dollars? 138940 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gtighe, Aug 21, 2019.

1. gtighe Win User

Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?

I already have a gaming PC but I'm going to build another. Does anyone know where I can get Windows 10 for cheaper than 100 dollars?

:)

gtighe, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap? - Similar Threads - Anyone where find

2. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  3. Does anyone know where I can get windows 10 key for cheap?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know where I can get windows 10 key for cheap?: I need to activate windows and I bought an online code for $15 then got a backup one and it didn’t work and I don’t want to go on some shady website to get it for cheap submitted by /u/NickTheRitzCracker [link] [comments]...
  4. Does anyone know where I can find any support for my microsoft accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know where I can find any support for my microsoft accounts?: All I want to do is merge my microsoft accounts. My computer keeps telling me to add an email to one that already exists and is already in use. Its making me verify with texting constantly. I tried to delete one account but my computer is still linked with it and doesnt...
  5. Anyone know where I can buy windows 10 pro (thats cheap) that works in Indonesia/ soith...

Anyone know where I can buy windows 10 pro (thats cheap) that works in Indonesia/ soith...: My post has to contaim text apparently submitted by /u/LookAP0tat0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it31pr/anyone_know_where_i_can_buy_windows_10_pro_thats/
  6. Anyone know where I can find an Address Book software akin to this one?

Anyone know where I can find an Address Book software akin to this one?: Hi guys. My father has been using this program right here for more than a decade organizing addresses for his non-profit organization: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/avanquest-mymaillist-addressbook-8-windows-digital/6228264.p?skuId=6228264 I have recently upgraded him to...
  7. Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?

Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retro_Spectrum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjkx7/does_anyone_know_where_i_can_find_the_wallpaper/
  8. Wondering where can I buy windows 10 for cheap Safely

Wondering where can I buy windows 10 for cheap Safely: submitted by /u/AsianKidTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez0hub/wondering_where_can_i_buy_windows_10_for_cheap/
  9. where i can buy windows 10 for workstations cheap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where i can buy windows 10 for workstations cheap?: Hello where i can buy windows 10 for workstations chep? this is a 300-400 USD software.. i have not student licens I am not interested in pro og home. 123810
  10. Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad?: Seriously, I don't often play games and the only possible games I will play occassionally is basketball game and soccer game. $46 for the cheapest color of wireless xbox gamepad on Amazon is still a bit over budget for me. I'm not in the united states and after shipping cost...