Windows 10: Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned)

Discus and support Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flamethrower451 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flamethrower451, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned)

/u/flamethrower451, Oct 22, 2020

2. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Win 10 I have drives c, f, g when installed new printed drive f disappeared and only shows g how can i make compute showdrive f

Hello,

To address your concern about missing drive, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type diskmgmt.msc on the search box and hit Enter.
    • Look for your missing drive on the Disk Management window.
    • Right-click on it and give it a new drive letter.

Let us know if the drive will show up.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned)

Windows 10 missing F drive

Hi Judy,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Let us know some more details:

• Have you used any third part software to manage Disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?
    • Have you performed a Clean Install?
    I suggest you to check for the drive in Disk Management and see if it appears there. Follow the steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
    See if the drive F: appears and does it appear as unallocated?

Get back to us with the information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned)

1. Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned) - Similar Threads - Anyone why drive

2. Hard drives showing up twice in the navigation pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drives showing up twice in the navigation pane.: I have 7 drives in my desktop Windows 11 computer. All the drives show up in the Navigation Pane under "This PC" Two of my hard drives show up listed twice on the Navigation Pane. Once under "This PC" and once at the same level as "This PC". They are actually outside "This...
  3. Hard drives showing up twice in the navigation pane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drives showing up twice in the navigation pane.: I have 7 drives in my desktop Windows 11 computer. All the drives show up in the Navigation Pane under "This PC" Two of my hard drives show up listed twice on the Navigation Pane. Once under "This PC" and once at the same level as "This PC". They are actually outside "This...
  4. Devices Showing Up Twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices Showing Up Twice: On my router information within my internet service app my device is showing twice one says on and one says off, what does this mean? It isnt connected and is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-showing-up-twice/e0d6e24e-1a1c-4297-8b14-b6267945cc8b
  5. Devices Showing Up Twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices Showing Up Twice: On my router information within my internet service app my device is showing twice one says on and one says off, what does this mean? It isnt connected and is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-showing-up-twice/e0d6e24e-1a1c-4297-8b14-b6267945cc8b
  6. F drive shows up twice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F drive shows up twice: My coputer is showing two F drives. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-drive-shows-up-twice/4125481f-2b96-4858-b8c0-37f7420a3e90
  7. Anyone know why most icons won’t show up in this spot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know why most icons won’t show up in this spot?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SlyFryFrog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m98sil/anyone_know_why_most_icons_wont_show_up_in_this/
  8. Anyone know why my wifi printer shows up twice in network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone know why my wifi printer shows up twice in network?: It appears to be showing up under Other devices AND printers. I'd love to make it not show up in other devices but if i click on it, it selects them both in tandem. Not that you can do much other than select View device page, create shortcut, or properties anyhow. 154980
  9. Texts showing up twice

in Cortana
    Texts showing up twice: Using 'your phone companion' has anyone experienced texts getting duplicated? See examples below?... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/texts-showing-up-twice/1315be60-27b8-4ceb-acf2-1a21048c37e6"
  10. Why do my drives show twice?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do my drives show twice?: Can someone explain why my attached drives show twice? I only had this happen on one USB drive before the Windows 10 recent update, but now both external drives are repeated twice! (See attached) 30151