Windows 10: Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?

Discus and support Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I'm trying to connect to the VPN, I made it gives me this error message: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MWindowsFW, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?

When I'm trying to connect to the VPN, I made it gives me this error message:

Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN? 78eccd69-12b3-49eb-aafd-a8d3cb75229a?upload=true.jpg

:)

MWindowsFW, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 20, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN? :D

P4-630, Jan 20, 2021
  4. aj99000 Win User

Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?

No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected

This particular issue has been going on for almost a month now. My companies IT department is still trying to figure out the root cause. Below is a list of isolation / troubleshooting i've done.

Issue: Once connected to the work VPN (successfully) the internet connection on the Windows 10 machine disconnects and does not allow any network traffic.

OS: Windows 10 Home - Version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.476)

Computer: Razor Blade 2019

- Latest drivers installed

- Latest Windows updates installed

- System Wide issue

Troubleshooting / Isolation

• Cellular Data: Verified the Windows machine can connect to a hotspot and successfully browse the internet. (No VPN involved)

• Cellular Data + Work VPN: Verified the Windows machine can connect to the hotspot & successfully connect to work VPN and successfully browse the internet.

• Home WiFi: Verified Windows machine can connect to the home wifi network and successfully browse the internet (No VPN involved)

• Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified Windows machine can connect to home WiFi. It can successfully connect to work VPN. However once the work VPN is connected, the home WiFi network indicates (No Internet Access)

• Ping Test + Work VPN: Verified I can successfully ping (work) websites and even the work VPN URL successfully without any packet loss. However once I go to ping (non-work) related addresses like google.com, apple.com etc. there is packet loss.

At this point I decided to test my work VPN on my iPhone & Apple Mac.

• iPhone: Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified the iPhone successfully connects to home WiFi network and the work VPN and can successfully browse the internet.

• Mac: Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified the Mac successfully connects to home WiFi network and the work VPN and can successfully browse the internet.

Isolated: Only the Windows machine seems to be affected. I even verified this issue occurs on multiple Windows user accounts on the Windows 10 machine.

- Windows 10 is fully updated to the latest November Windows 10 update and issue persists

- Deleted and Added the VPN configuration several times and issue persisted.

Third Party VPN Client Test: Tested with Nord VPN and the Windows machine successfully connected to the home WiFi network & the Nord VPN connection successfully connected to a random server and successfully browsed the internet.

- Disabled IPV6 on VPN & WiFi network configuration (Per IT Support guidance) and issue persisted

*Currently updating to Windows 10 Insider Preview 19033.1 (vb_release) to see if this might fix anything pertaining to Windows 10 VPN.

Thanks for any additional guidance / suggestions / help that the community offers.

aj99000, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?

1. Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN? - Similar Threads - Anyone why can't

2. Can't connect VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect VPN: I can't conect to vpn. I receive a notification saying the specified port is always open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-vpn/2d318593-d313-4226-8ca3-fedfe44e4249
  3. Can't connect VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect VPN: I can't conect to vpn. I receive a notification saying the specified port is always open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-vpn/2d318593-d313-4226-8ca3-fedfe44e4249
  4. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why I can't open settings?: I can not open the settings at all. Like the computer's windows settings are not accessible, I have no idea why and can't figure out why. I've tried to reset the computer but every time I put the password in, it says it's incorrect. I've changed the password and it didn't...
  5. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why I can't open settings?: I can not open the settings at all. Like the computer's windows settings are not accessible, I have no idea why and can't figure out why. I've tried to reset the computer but every time I put the password in, it says it's incorrect. I've changed the password and it didn't...
  6. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why can I not connect to vpn?

Why can I not connect to vpn?: I was trying to create a vpn since I had a close counter with some hackers. So I decided to make a vpn, and I set its type to automatic, and I get this error saying: Here is my vpn setup:Did I do anything wrong or what? Please help!...
  8. Anyone know why can't I connect to my VPN I created?

Anyone know why can't I connect to my VPN I created?: When I'm trying to connect to the VPN, I made it gives me this error message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-why-cant-i-connect-to-my-vpn-i-created/a34e65a2-3de9-44f4-935b-7a456d48678d
  9. Can't connect to vpn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to vpn: Hello guys I'm watching k-drama on laptop recently but it says I gonna need vpn to continue so I search for Google and follow the instructions but after all I setup the vpn profile I can't connect to vpn. It says "a connection to the remote computer could not be established,...
  10. Can't connect to VPN

Can't connect to VPN: We have a remote user trying to connect to our company VPN receiving the following message: "Can't connect to VPN the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed" Any insight on how to resolve this would be appreciated....