Windows 10: Anyone knows what is it?

Discus and support Anyone knows what is it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version number 19041.685 Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hyunkeru, Dec 19, 2020.

1. hyunkeru Win User

Anyone knows what is it?

Windows Version number 19041.685

Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it will back normal after I force quit the game. I don't think it has anything to do with the game, cause if I use the controller during that time. It won't happen. Thanks.

:)

hyunkeru, Dec 19, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Anyone knows what is it? :p

cadaveca, Dec 19, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Anyone knows what is it?

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Anyone knows what is it?

1. Anyone knows what is it? - Similar Threads - Anyone knows

2. Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...: So I ran the windows setup tool which asked me to make a data stick ran the setup programme from there which said it needed to make a few updates from online and it's now busy downloading 8GIGABYTES and still going via peculiarly my onedrive which I don't understand but what...
  3. Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...: So I ran the windows setup tool which asked me to make a data stick ran the setup programme from there which said it needed to make a few updates from online and it's now busy downloading 8GIGABYTES and still going via peculiarly my onedrive which I don't understand but what...
  4. Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...: I am trying to recover a bitlocker key in my account under "devices" but all I get is: TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us. TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79Something happened. Wait a bit, then try...
  5. Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...

Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...: I am trying to recover a bitlocker key in my account under "devices" but all I get is: TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us. TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79Something happened. Wait a bit, then try...
  6. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...: Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited access and to contact them. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...: Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited access and to contact them. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to fix this?: I can’t move my mouse or anything. I haven’t called the number since i fear it may be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-this/5a07f264-2560-4cb4-bb7d-6e358e47b412
  9. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: I can’t move my mouse or anything. I haven’t called the number since i fear it may be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-this/5a07f264-2560-4cb4-bb7d-6e358e47b412
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?

Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?: For some reason I don’t have a cursor and I can’t even put any inputs. I am using a windows 11 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-white-screen/c3fd15d4-8de1-4512-805f-6e37c11daf80