Windows 10: Anyone knows what's going on here? I'm not touching my keyboard or trackpad and it just...

Discus and support Anyone knows what's going on here? I'm not touching my keyboard or trackpad and it just... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SophearithSaing [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SophearithSaing, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Anyone knows what's going on here? I'm not touching my keyboard or trackpad and it just...

/u/SophearithSaing, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Ruz San Win User

Add the Touch Keyboard Icon to the Action Center

Hi Doug,

Adding the touch keyboard on the items in Action Center is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can change the settings to automatically show the touch keyboard when you use the device in tablet mode. If you'd like to do this, you can
    follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • Go to Typing.
    • Under Touch keyboard settings, switch on Automatically show the touch keyboard in windowed apps when there’s no keyboard attached to your device.

If you want to provide a feedback or suggestion to Microsoft to have the touch keyboard available in Action Center, you can post it
    here.

Let us know if the suggestion above works for you.

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Mon.k11 Win User

Anyone knows what's going on here? I'm not touching my keyboard or trackpad and it just...

Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Anyone knows what's going on here? I'm not touching my keyboard or trackpad and it just...

1. Anyone knows what's going on here? I'm not touching my keyboard or trackpad and it just... - Similar Threads - Anyone knows what's

2. can anyone help figureout whats going on here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help figureout whats going on here?: fresh install of windows, i do light gaming but twice now the computers just frozen then crashed. the first time was during a stress test so i kind of expected it although my computers not exactly an old rig. the second time was whilst i was playing age of empires single...
  3. can anyone help figureout whats going on here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help figureout whats going on here?: fresh install of windows, i do light gaming but twice now the computers just frozen then crashed. the first time was during a stress test so i kind of expected it although my computers not exactly an old rig. the second time was whilst i was playing age of empires single...
  4. Just upgraded my CPU and got a BSOD. Here is what's in the minidump. Anyone knows what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just upgraded my CPU and got a BSOD. Here is what's in the minidump. Anyone knows what...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be...
  5. Just upgraded my CPU and got a BSOD. Here is what's in the minidump. Anyone knows what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just upgraded my CPU and got a BSOD. Here is what's in the minidump. Anyone knows what...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be...
  6. Just upgraded my CPU and got a BSOD. Here is what's in the minidump. Anyone knows what...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does Anyone Know What’s Happening Here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Anyone Know What’s Happening Here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alfie12370123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l601ev/does_anyone_know_whats_happening_here/
  8. Anyone know what’s going on?

Anyone know what’s going on?: I can’t open a lot of windows apps, lately I’ve tried to open Mail, Calculator, and Photos and they just flash open on my screen for a second and then close. Anyone know what’s going on and how I can fix it? submitted by /u/FallaffleWaffle [link] [comments]...
  9. Does anyone know what is going on here? Had this issue for a while

Does anyone know what is going on here? Had this issue for a while: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/diamond___123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuwua7/does_anyone_know_what_is_going_on_here_had_this/
  10. does anyone know what is going on here

does anyone know what is going on here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crazycule05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkwuul/does_anyone_know_what_is_going_on_here/