Windows 10: Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

Discus and support Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMikhai [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrMikhai, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

/u/MrMikhai, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

xbox game dvr clip recording

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-on-windows/social/record-game-clips-game-dvr-windows-10

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-dvr-windows-10

If the issue still persist I suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum for better assistance.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Game DVR

Hi Dalton,

You do have another option to disable the Game DVR in the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device. Kindly perform the following steps:

• On the Search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Gaming.
    • Select Game bar.
    • Under Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar, toggle it to
      Off.
    • Restart your device for the changes to take effect.

Don't forget to let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

Recording to game DVR

Hi Russ,

You can record your game clips from your Xbox One console to your Windows 10 computer using the Xbox app's Game DVR. This is accessible by simply pressing
    Windows + G keys to open the Game bar while you're playing a game. You also have the options to add your own shortcuts and adjust the Game DVR settings. Feel free to visit this

page
    to know more about it. It has all the instructions and other helpful information that you need to know.

With this feature, you can edit, record, and share game clips with all your social networks will all the games you love playing - be it on Xbox Live, Steam, or other services.

Looking forward for you to optimize your online gameplay alongside with your friends with the Xbox app's Game DVR on Windows 10.

Should you need further, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Paul Bab, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

1. Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is... - Similar Threads - Anyone knows why

2. Game Bar Does not record clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Does not record clips: I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both game bar and the xbox app from my computer. I have done the registry thing. I do not know what to do. The game bar doesn't even work half of the time? When I open the game bar with Windows + G the screenshot, record last 30...
  3. Game Bar Does not record clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Does not record clips: I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both game bar and the xbox app from my computer. I have done the registry thing. I do not know what to do. The game bar doesn't even work half of the time? When I open the game bar with Windows + G the screenshot, record last 30...
  4. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  5. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  6. Game bar not recording clips

Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  7. record game clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    record game clips: my graphics is intel RHD graphics 2000.is it suitable to record game clips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-clips/2694161a-a33c-4fdc-96da-d3412cd3f28d
  8. No video when recording games with Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No video when recording games with Game DVR: Recently when playing games through Steam and using the Game DVR background recording function I have found that when recordings are commanded by default WIN+ALT+G they have no visual content, only audio. I have traced this back to the Windows service xbgm not running. When...
  9. Recording game DVR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording game DVR: I record my games using the game DVR but these clips don’t have a picture, only sound. Just a few games can be recorded with a picture such as Skyrim and KSP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-game-dvr/15bbdfdc-c75f-4e70-8f0d-e841f0018492
  10. Game DVR not recording game audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR not recording game audio: Hi everyone, I've been looking for a fix for ages now, but all forum threads I found were talking about the Game DVR recording no audio at all, while I can hear my microphone, but nothing else *Wink I've tried changing the audio quality, restarting my pc and even recording...