Windows 10: anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just...

Discus and support anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yuunyaa8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gffqjb/anyone_knows_why_windows_is_updating_my_gpu/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yuunyaa8, May 7, 2020.

1. anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just...

/u/Yuunyaa8, May 7, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 7, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just... 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, May 7, 2020
  4. anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just...

Windows 10 update drivers GPU

My question is why windows update does not install the latest drivers for example GPU Intel and Nvidia ...I have hybrid GPU on my laptop.

Instead it installs older version even if the latest drivers are WHQL on Intel and Nvidia download section.

GabrielGeorgescuGG, May 7, 2020
Thema:

anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just...

1. anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just... - Similar Threads - anyone knows why

2. Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-taking-literal-hours-to-boot-anyone-know/7016f755-f063-4651-b38b-867f8e0774b2
  3. Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-taking-literal-hours-to-boot-anyone-know/7016f755-f063-4651-b38b-867f8e0774b2
  4. Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Does anyone know why this happens? I literally only had one window with one tab open..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why this happens? I literally only had one window with one tab open..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A_Shitty_Dude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in918n/does_anyone_know_why_this_happens_i_literally/
  6. Anyone know why I just get this when trying to open calculator? (If I close it and reopen,...

Anyone know why I just get this when trying to open calculator? (If I close it and reopen,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hans_Brickface [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkz0gz/anyone_know_why_i_just_get_this_when_trying_to/
  7. Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?

Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?: I've managed a dark mode on almost all of my primary day to day applications - except the one main one that I use all day. Does anyone know of a way to invert colours for just one program? I know Win10 now has a colour filters option - and can apply a colour inversion system...
  8. Does anyone know why my graphics driver is disabled when i reboot my system?

Does anyone know why my graphics driver is disabled when i reboot my system?: Im using an Nvidia GTX 970 in a Razer Core X Chroma with my laptop and whenever i connect my EGPU after a reboot, I check device manager and my GTX 970 driver is disabled preventing my display from displaying anything. Im pretty sure this is a windows issue but i dont know...
  9. GPU for my older build?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU for my older build?: Hi Guys, I just updated my signature because it was very old and I had a hard time fitting everything in there. I quit boozing a month ago and have decided to upgrade my computer. I was going to put some money in and upgrade everything and get a 1080ti but I think im going...
  10. When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When I did my update this happens: Anyone know the issue?: This happens when I update my computer with the HP support assistant. Anyone know what to do? The text becomes black and unreadable [img] 66990