Windows 10: Anyone looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World?

Discus and support Anyone looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've always been a fan of the series and cannot wait for RCT World and Planet Coaster. Here's the latest screenshots. Looks great imo. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by techdaring, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Anyone looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World?

I've always been a fan of the series and cannot wait for RCT World and Planet Coaster. Here's the latest screenshots. Looks great imo.

Anyone looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World? [​IMG]

Both games look good, this is a look at RCT World vs Planet Coaster.

:)

techdaring, Feb 23, 2016

2. ovi store new additions

never heard about the rollercoaster game, is it gonna be a rollercoaster tycoon type game???

ovi store has always been **bleep** bring back the mosh nokia store

MatthewMaude, Feb 23, 2016
  3. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum stop in the middle of the installation and says that there is a feature transfer error

I have Windows 10 and I am trying to install RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum and it will stop in the middle of the installation and says that there is a feature transfer error. Please help I don't know what to do.

ChloeWagner, Feb 23, 2016
  4. Anyone looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World?

It looks good. I may give it a shot.

blackroseMD1, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

Anyone looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World?

1. Anyone looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World? - Similar Threads - Anyone looking forward

2. This is gonna be a rollercoaster but if you can help pls do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is gonna be a rollercoaster but if you can help pls do: I haven’t used my laptop in a while we just moved here last year so I’m just not using it again and it keeps telling me I need administrator rights to change things I’m just trying to play my Sims four game but I Can’t download it because of administrative rights I looked on...
  3. Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Good day, I have just bought a very excited 7 year old boy my son Zoo Tycoon, we have installed it and when trying to play it will kick us out and close when trying to load ANYTHING There is NO SUPPORT and I have no idea how to sort this out...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. What can I do to overcome this problem?...
  5. What games are you looking forward to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What games are you looking forward to?: Let's share and discuss our most anticipated games. Both long awaited or soon to be released, I'm sure we all have something to look forward to. *Smile I'll start by Skyblivion. As a fan of Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls games, this is re-work in the Creation Engine looks...
  6. Anyone using an Arris Gateway with experience port forwarding for plex

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone using an Arris Gateway with experience port forwarding for plex: So a basic port forward is doable, ez-pz. I know that much. Things are hairy for me at current as im trying to set up plex to work through my vpn. This requires manually specifying a port which automatically disables upnp. Otherwise plex randomly changes the port, and thus is...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Crashes?: I've installed Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection and it was running fine (except animals were invisible...) through the first three tutorials and then after that whenever I'd try to open a new game/map/tutorial the cursor would turn into an hourglass and the game would instantly...
  8. zoo tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon 2: hey i was hoping to get zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection on PC for my nephew to play on my PC when he comes over i can't seem to get it anywhere please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2/5c08c6f2-1788-4ce2-b096-e988f9c72d6a
  9. Looking Back and Looking Forward at gamescom 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Looking Back and Looking Forward at gamescom 2016: [img] This week we’re at the largest consumer gaming event in Europe – gamescom 2016 in Köln, Germany. Earlier today, I had the honor of kicking off our presence at the show by speaking with members of the press, key influencers and some of our biggest fans from the Xbox...
  10. Looking Forward to COMPUTEX 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Looking Forward to COMPUTEX 2016: Next week, I look forward to joining over 100,000 industry partners from over 29 countries at COMPUTEX 2016 in Taipei. The partner ecosystem is critical to our success and we continue to work hard with our hardware partners to create opportunities, drive innovation, and...