Windows 10: Anyone Owns Asus Eeebook x250ta & Upgraded to Windows 10?

Discus and support Anyone Owns Asus Eeebook x250ta & Upgraded to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, So i was planning to Buy this Asus x250ta laptop as i find it tempting, Cheap and perfect for daily use. I most of the time Surf and don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windows10users, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Anyone Owns Asus Eeebook x250ta & Upgraded to Windows 10?

Hi there, So i was planning to Buy this Asus x250ta laptop as i find it tempting, Cheap and perfect for daily use.

I most of the time Surf and don't need Storage space so with this laptop with battery life of almost 12hrs and 32gb eMMC, i think will go well with my need.

I want to know if anyone owns this laptop and have upgraded to Windows 10? I want to know how is it working?

I understand there will be less then 10gb of storage left after upgrade but thats fine with me.

Thanks.

:)

Windows10users, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10

I have a Asus Eeebook. Tried to update Windows 10 and it is now in a perpetual loop stating restoring your previous version of Windows and then going to the Asus Start up screen and so on and so on and so on. Can anyone help?

Original title: Tried to install Windows 10 update

JanineDonovan, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Anyone Owns Asus Eeebook x250ta & Upgraded to Windows 10?

1. Anyone Owns Asus Eeebook x250ta & Upgraded to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone Owns Asus

2. Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook: I’ve had my ASUS Vivobook with Windows 10 for a few months now and everything went well. Turned it on for the first time in 2 weeks and suddenly the cursor was moving and clicking on its own, and it’s been going on for a few days. I don’t use a mouse, and I’ve cleaned the...
  3. Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook: I’ve had my ASUS Vivobook with Windows 10 for a few months now and everything went well. Turned it on for the first time in 2 weeks and suddenly the cursor was moving and clicking on its own, and it’s been going on for a few days. I don’t use a mouse, and I’ve cleaned the...
  4. Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Does anyone own these AX routers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone own these AX routers?: Hi all - Both look interesting. AmpliFi | Faster, Whole-Home Wi-Fi www.asus.com/Networking/RT-AX89X Opinions on one or both of them would be welcome. Thanks. *chuckle 153185
  6. are there anyone today using windows 10 with asus p6t v2 deluxe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    are there anyone today using windows 10 with asus p6t v2 deluxe?: if yes what versions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-anyone-today-using-windows-10-with-asus/81bda681-1693-4412-b28a-4405fa356057
  7. Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues: Ever since I moved my asus to windows 10 last year,I keep having intermittent and changing issues an ongoing one for the last few months is not being able to use it on battery power as it doesn't seem to recognise that the battery is fully charged. The second started...
  8. Windows 10 - 1709 upgrades on its own to 1803

Windows 10 - 1709 upgrades on its own to 1803: Hi there, We are running today about 15'000 Windows 10 - 1709 devices from a fresh install and we are facing strange issue. 25 of those machines were upgraded to 1803. We normally disable feature upgrades by GPO and users have no chance to change settings. I could not...
  9. Asus t100 upgrade to windows 10

Asus t100 upgrade to windows 10: Once I was invited to up grade from windows 8 to 10 on my Asus t100, but when I tried to do it I didn't upgrade because the memory on fixed disk was not enough. Then I abandoned to upgrade but now a lot of the app doesn't work. What I have to do now? Can I update to windows...
  10. Does anyone use ASUS PC Diagnostics for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone use ASUS PC Diagnostics for Windows 10?: I have installed ASUS PC Diagnostics for Windows 10, but it cannot start on my H81M-A. I have posted a question on http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?...1&model=H81M-A However, the problem remains. Can anyone help here? 51241