Windows 10: anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it

Discus and support anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] heres Some Pictures Of My Error Text or Somethin IDK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SideClutchz, Dec 5, 2020.

1. anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it

/u/SideClutchz, Dec 5, 2020

2. I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Cannot install the program Filmora, program is stuck at 0% installing Windows 10.

Hi,

I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall if there is any program related to
    Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

After running the Fixit try to install the software Filmora
    again and check whether the issue persists or not. If still the issue persist then I suggest you to contact the
    Filmora software support for further assistance. Refer to the below link.

http://filmora.wondershare.com/faq/

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2020
  4. SeLrAhC Win User

anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it

x850 pro 'PCI-E' >>> x850xt PE help!

sorry guys if i had accidentally started another thread regarding dis matter... *Frown anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it :(
    but i am so damn lost... *Confused anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it :confused:
    all the threads that i have read, talk only about
    x850 pro AGP>> x850xt PE
    not
    x850 pro PCI-E >> x850xt PE

can u guys help me out here as i am a newbie... i dont even know how 2 flash a GPU so can u guys tell me step by step on what 2 do as i plan 2 get a powercolor x850pro PCI-E VIVO.

have any o/cer out there that manage 2 flash a x850 pro PCI-E >> x850xt PE? pls provide me the steps... pls pls pls

SeLrAhC, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it

1. anyone pls help i need it for my YT really My Filmora Pro isnt working when i run it - Similar Threads - anyone pls help

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. pls I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  4. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  5. i need help pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help pls: hi friend sry if my English is bad but I don't have very good details about the problem when I let windows like messenger app and discord app idl for sometimes it's goes black and I can't access to him I need to restart the app , I format my pc before but the same problem...
  6. URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!: Hello! My touchpad is not working. I have searched all the forums, and looked at other answers to this question, but NONE OF THEM WORK! I am sick and tired or trying to find and download drivers. Therefore, I am asking for help. My ICD 2 Driver has no error, I have...
  7. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. Can anyone with some knowlegde pls help me with my laptop. I would really appreciate it

Can anyone with some knowlegde pls help me with my laptop. I would really appreciate it: I have a HP laptop: Core i7-8565U @ 1.80Ghz 1.99Ghz 8 GB ram 64 bit I don't know much about processors etc but it should run fast right? But I takes a while boot up while turning ON and then after booting it take less than a minute to load the lock screen. Many times task...
  9. I really need help with my Windows 10

I really need help with my Windows 10: Anything I do, seriously anything I do related to windows 10, it always gets stuck. Search for updates - Gets stuck, try to change languages - gets stuck, install new keyboard feature - gets stuck, trying to open up a folder - gets stuck. It's such a shame because my PC is so...
  10. I really need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need help with my laptop: Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software),...