Windows 10: anyone plz tell

Discus and support anyone plz tell in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently brought laptop with windows 10 its good but want to know its orginal os or not how to find out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jeevasiva, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Jeevasiva Win User

anyone plz tell

I recently brought laptop with windows 10

its good but want to know its orginal os or not

how to find out

:)

Jeevasiva, Jan 24, 2020

2. hello plz help me plz plz

thank for helping but the link you shared i cant understand because i dont have sufficent knowledge of computer plz tell me step to step
    how we create a bootable copy using pen drives....

i have window 10 professional

kcltangdhar, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Hybridz Win User

anyone plz tell

Overclocking on an ASUS P5S800-VM motherboard

Ohh yea its a 2.6Ghz Processor...and if I can you guys plz tell me how to do it like step by step instructions?? thnx

Hybridz, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

anyone plz tell

1. anyone plz tell - Similar Threads - anyone plz tell

2. Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?: I created a USB Windows 10 installation disk - and it showed up as Drive F. I've since removed the USB drive - but Drive F still shows in Disk Management - and the installation USB thumb drive shows as Drive H. I have no other drives attached to my PC and can't figure out...
  3. Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can anyone tell if this is fake or not? It appears genuine: [IMG] Just finished a build for a customer and was about to button it up with the correct key and bam, no love. The sticker has the 3d bumps and even under 10x magnification I cannot tell. The sticker has all the teeny tiny text that says Microsoft.com/howtotell and the...
  4. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  5. hello can anyone tell what smert is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello can anyone tell what smert is: I may have spelled it slightly wrong. I thought that was a scan for malware program released by win such as MRT that is a widows scan your system file. I remember running the program, but it reahes a time when it says new version required. I assume the MRT comes in...
  6. help plz

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help plz: [ATTACH]hello . i need help plz .. i try to active my windows but i field why ? i used cmd but they give me an error your version doesn't support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-plz/586cc75a-6b4f-4bf5-87bb-524215efbef6"
  7. help plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help plz: D:\ This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control pan | i get this message when i download anything from google please help me...
  8. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...
  9. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...
  10. Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Guys can anyone tell where this picture was taken?: [img] 59337