Windows 10: Anyone regularly reinstall win10 from scratch? Tips?

Discus and support Anyone regularly reinstall win10 from scratch? Tips? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; About 2 yrs ago, I installed win10 on a new SSD. My data are in a different HDD. Over time, I have installed and uninstalled many programs. I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zacce, Jan 30, 2021.

1. /u/zacce Win User

Anyone regularly reinstall win10 from scratch? Tips?

About 2 yrs ago, I installed win10 on a new SSD. My data are in a different HDD. Over time, I have installed and uninstalled many programs. I think it's time to reinstall OS. The system is running fine but I just want the freshness, devoid of any malware.

Should I reinstall OS using USB media creation tool? If yes, any tips?

submitted by /u/zacce
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zacce, Jan 30, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Anyone regularly reinstall win10 from scratch? Tips? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 30, 2021
  3. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Scratch In Plexiglass

"This forum member found how to fix scratches in one easy step! Case makers hate him! See how!"

Toothless, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Anyone regularly reinstall win10 from scratch? Tips? - Similar Threads - Anyone regularly reinstall

2. Reinstalling Windows 8, or better 8.1, from scratch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 8, or better 8.1, from scratch: In 2015 I bought a Toshiba Satellite CL10B netbook with Windows 8 pre-installed. The PC has only 32 GB of SSD. Over the years I followed the upgrade paths through Windows 8.1, 10.0, and 10.1. Now it keeps nagging me to update to 22H2, but I have not enough disk space even if...
  3. Reinstalling Windows 8, or better 8.1, from scratch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows 8, or better 8.1, from scratch: In 2015 I bought a Toshiba Satellite CL10B netbook with Windows 8 pre-installed. The PC has only 32 GB of SSD. Over the years I followed the upgrade paths through Windows 8.1, 10.0, and 10.1. Now it keeps nagging me to update to 22H2, but I have not enough disk space even if...
  4. Starting from scratch with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting from scratch with OneDrive: I'd like to have all my documents, pictures, etc on my laptop and external drive, and then select what gets backed up to OneDrive. BUT my system is currently set up to store everything on OneDrive Desktop, Documents, Pictures folders, and I can't figure out how to change...
  5. Starting from scratch with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Starting from scratch with OneDrive: I'd like to have all my documents, pictures, etc on my laptop and external drive, and then select what gets backed up to OneDrive. BUT my system is currently set up to store everything on OneDrive Desktop, Documents, Pictures folders, and I can't figure out how to change...
  6. Tips for starting win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips for starting win10: I am going to upgrade to win10 soon, any tips? submitted by /u/EW05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2vbtk/tips_for_starting_win10/
  7. Registry from scratch

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry from scratch: Hi there guys. I've been tweaking and modifying the Windows registry for years now. Usually I use google to search for what I want, I also use programs like regshot to monitor changes to the registry as I change settings. One thing I wish to learn though is how do people...
  8. windows 10 reinstall from scratch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 reinstall from scratch: I need to reinstall windows 10 from scratch. My current windows 10 was upgraded from the original windows 7 that the laptop came with. Would I need a digital key to be able to reinstall?...
  9. Can I reinstall W10 from scratch without repaying the license.

Can I reinstall W10 from scratch without repaying the license.: Many computers come with Windows 10 preinstalled. I wonder if I can simply reinstall W10 from scratch (from the iso provided by Microsoft) without having to pay for the license? Will the license of the preinstalled Windows work for this new installation (provided I install...
  10. Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade?

Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade?: Been a long time 5+ years since I reloaded windows. Is it better to reload it and go to Win10 or Just go to Win 10 and hope for the best.... Only problem is the browsers are running a little slow and have to be restarted Gary 45754