Windows 10: Anyone seen threshold 2 yet?

Discus and support Anyone seen threshold 2 yet? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had a cumulative update but winver build has stayed at 10240 was that it or not? 29369 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by banger, Nov 9, 2015.

1. banger Win User

Anyone seen threshold 2 yet?

I have had a cumulative update but winver build has stayed at 10240 was that it or not?

:)

banger, Nov 9, 2015

2. windows 10 Start Menu, search bar not working

Thanks but sadly no - none of the recommended steps work.

I'm waiting to see if Threshold 2 reinstalls enough stuff to make it work: if not it will be a clean install for me.

Anyone know when Threshold 2 will be released?

Nigel

NigelFStevens, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Threshold 2 upgrade in UK. When?

MS released Threshold 2 in mid-November but said that it could take a month for everyone to get it.

That month is now up but there's still no sign of Threshold 2.

Does anyone know when it'll be available in the UK?

Thanks.

SteveCampbell134, Nov 9, 2015
  4. sygnus21 Win User

sygnus21, Nov 9, 2015
  5. banger Win User
    I saw that but its a bit long now and its now tomorrow.

banger, Nov 9, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    It could still come out. MS has dropped builds/updates for the insider program late in the day and that might happen with this update as well.

BunnyJ, Nov 9, 2015
  7. banger Win User
    Another friend on a forum says Thursday

banger, Nov 9, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

That might just be the day then.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone seen threshold 2 yet? - Similar Threads - Anyone threshold yet

2. Anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rbdgswg- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kns5ve/anyone_seen_this_before/
  3. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  4. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  5. Where is Version 1511 (Threshold 2)

Where is Version 1511 (Threshold 2): I apologize if this is a dumb question. I did a bunch of searching but didn't find an direct answer. I thought I was following all the Windows 10 news. But I am confused. I know Microsoft pulled the 1511 release but then put it back. After being in the insider program on...
  6. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  7. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...
  8. Strange issue with Threshold 2 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange issue with Threshold 2 installation: I have just updated the PC using the MCT as I wasn't getting offered the Threshold 2 update via Windows Update - I assume because I replaced the motherboard last week due to the old one dying. I generallty use the local admin account to run everything, I am savvy enough to...
  9. Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2: Threshold 2 has re-enabled superfetch on my PC (only SSD's on my system). I have waited over a week, run Winsat formal, etc. but superfetch remains on. Has anyone experienced this? Before I manually disable the service I would welcome any suggestions etc. PS: the...
  10. Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?: Will anyone be able to download an iso for W10 threshold 2 on Nov 10 (not an insider build)? I just want to keep my isos images updated. 28830