Windows 10: Anyone speak spanish

Discus and support Anyone speak spanish in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Anyone speak spanish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-speak-spanish/e7e5cebe-fe46-4209-a8f2-9d82cbfcf473" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Noel A. Maldonado, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Anyone speak spanish

Anyone speak spanish

:)

Noel A. Maldonado, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Feb 1, 2019
  3. ElHelado Win User
    Cant install spanish on windows phone

I tried that suggestion about installing french and then installing spanish, that didnt work. Also tried a soft reset and that didnt help.

PLZ. I speak spanish all the time and I really need it. I get crazy without word suggestions.,.

ElHelado, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Anyone speak spanish

Achievements show in Spanish

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the computer?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?
    • Does the folders on your hard drive are in Spanish language?

I would also like to know which region of your Windows is installed on your computer.
    Follow the steps to know the region of the Windows.

• Type Region in search box.
    • Click on region.
    • Go to location tab.
    • Check if the Home location is set as Spanish.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• Press Windows logo key + X key.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Language.
    • Click on Advance settings.
    • Click on Restore defaults.
    • Now restart your computer once and check.

Method 2: Login with Microsoft account.

If you have another Microsoft account, login using that Microsoft account and check if the issue still persist.

If you don’t have another Microsoft account, I suggest you to create new Microsoft account and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Anyone speak spanish

1. Anyone speak spanish - Similar Threads - Anyone speak spanish

2. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  3. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  4. Spanish language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-language/50ad64db-d8d7-45c8-bc5b-c1de81a11c7c
  5. Spanish Keyboard

Spanish Keyboard: I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?...
  6. Spanish Advertising

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish Advertising: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection quite a bit. I use the free version, so I get ads. I don't mind....but....WHY am I now getting mostly Spanish Language ads? This is getting very annoying. I don't speak spanish!!! How can I get English ads?...
  7. spanish to english

spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  8. Spanish keyborad

Spanish keyborad: Hi, I have a spanish keyboard on my laptop, and recently had Windows 10 reinstalled after having some issues. I would like to know how to stop the sguiggly red lines from appearing every time I type. It is doing it as I am typing this message. I have tried changing the...
  9. Cant speak or read Spanish and just received Compaq laptop that totally in spanish please...

Cant speak or read Spanish and just received Compaq laptop that totally in spanish please...: Cant speak or read Spanish and just received Compaq laptop that totally in spanish please help to convert it to English, even the keyboard is in Spanish * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...