Windows 10: Anyone That Gets Stuck in an Infinite Re Boot While Updfating to 10130

Discus and support Anyone That Gets Stuck in an Infinite Re Boot While Updfating to 10130 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A simple change in the BIOS will fix this. What has to be changed is: in BIOS must change XD-bit (No-execute Memory Protect) to ENABLE work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Anyone That Gets Stuck in an Infinite Re Boot While Updfating to 10130

A simple change in the BIOS will fix this. What has to be changed is:

Many Thanks to profglavcho at Technet Forum for this information.

:)

Gary, Jun 5, 2015

2. Issues with Windows 10 and getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle).

Original Title: HELP

I'm on windows 10 and I'm getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle) I have tried boot repair and re installing Windows but it didn't fix anything I can boot the recovery menu, before this happened I changed the permissions
    on system 32 to replace a dll, I'm presuming this has caused it, can anyone help me fix this problem thanks

MorganCollins_956, Jun 5, 2015
  3. My Red Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop is stuck on the Windows Logo and Spinning Dots infinitely while booting up after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update, so how can I come fix that problem?

My Red Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop is stuck on the Windows Logo and Spinning Dots infinitely while booting up after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update, so how can I come fix that problem?

ThomasWoolum_1830, Jun 5, 2015
Thema:

Anyone That Gets Stuck in an Infinite Re Boot While Updfating to 10130

1. Anyone That Gets Stuck in an Infinite Re Boot While Updfating to 10130 - Similar Threads - Anyone Gets Stuck

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  4. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  5. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  6. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop: i tried hard resetting my pc but it came to the windows loading screen showing he spinning circle for 3 seconds goes black then restarts again i've tried going to automatic repair by doing things like pressing f11 or turning off the computer 3 times but nothing seems to work...
  8. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop: i tried hard resetting my pc but it came to the windows loading screen showing he spinning circle for 3 seconds goes black then restarts again i've tried going to automatic repair by doing things like pressing f11 or turning off the computer 3 times but nothing seems to work...
  9. No execute memory infinite re boot and BSOD

No execute memory infinite re boot and BSOD: this happened after factory resetting the device It is a tablet so no removable part[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-execute-memory-infinite-re-boot-and-bsod/74d176f4-c4a4-44e2-8d46-d7bf6bd81cbe
  10. Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22 Hi, I am using a Lenovo E530 notebook with a Kingston HyperX SSD and i updated from 10122 to 10130. When...