Windows 10: Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

Discus and support Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:22 PM.

1. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines?

https://horizondatasys.com/download/#rollbackrx

:)

phaedruspress, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:22 PM
  2. dalchina Win User
  3. Windows 10 reset after boot

There are several answers to your question:

Frederik Long, Dec 6, 2018 at 5:46 PM
  4. dalchina Win User

Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

System Protection ON/OFF differences in Feature updates

Whilst you may be able to create restore points, there's no guarantee that restoring them will work when you need it to.

It's a great idea, in being independent of user data. But as has been said many times, don't solely rely on it.

Note that you can schedule e.g. a daily restore point if you so wish (see the tutorial section). I have that set up, but also use Macrium Reflect. SR won't help you when your disk fails or is inaccessible.

Some cite RollbackRX:
    RollBack Rx Home | Horizon DataSys Corporation

Thema:

Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

1. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx - Similar Threads - Anyone Horizon DataSys

2. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx: I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines? https://horizondatasys.com/download/#rollbackrx 123002
  3. Does anybody else think the RX 590 is redundant?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does anybody else think the RX 590 is redundant?: I'm still not completely sure why this GPU exists. It doesn't seem to be much better than the RX 580 8GB, and it's almost $100 more. Can anybody enlighten me?
  4. Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card: First off let me say that Win 10 is absolutely the worst version of windows yet. I had the above card in this machine working just fine for 8 months. When it suddenly went dark no video. After going through all the regular checks that can be done with no video. I sent the...
  5. Server 2016 RX-480, new GPU Recommendation request

Server 2016 RX-480, new GPU Recommendation request: That's what I did. I purchased VMware Workstation and put Server 2016 in a VM..... THANK YOU! Dave
  6. AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs: Just an FYI for anyone who may be looking at buying a Radeon RX 560 graphics card. Make sure you look at the specs very closely before purchase. When the Radeon RX 560 first came out, AMD listed the card as having 16 compute units and 1,024 stream processors. Then...
  7. No Drivers Work Right With PowerColor RX 470

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Drivers Work Right With PowerColor RX 470: Ever since I built my computer, I've been getting BSODs, Freezing, Hanging, and Crashing. All of the BSOD errors were VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (Caused my atikmpag.sys). I tried everything that I could think of, update Windows, update AMD drivers, update BIOS, update ALL drivers,...
  8. Rollback RX and Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rollback RX and Win 10: I've always used an imaging program once or twice a month but recently I added the free version of Rollback RX to a couple of Win 10 systems to see how well it works in practice and how reliable it is as a backup system. I have been astounded by the results, as it does indeed...
  9. Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs: The world’s most anticipated gaming card, Radeon™ RX Vega, headlines new Radeon™ Packs, delivering everything you need for the best PC gaming experiences uxVzDQtHzqo AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today formally launched the Radeon™ RX Vega family of GPUs, engineered to be the...
  10. Announcing AMD Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing AMD Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics Cards: MPYrSChLkqI ​Today AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) introduced the Radeon™ RX 500 series, a new line of graphics cards featuring a powerful combination of improved game performance, higher clock speeds1, and a refined 2nd generation Polaris architecture, giving PC gamers the best...