Windows 10: Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

Discus and support Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phaedruspress, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines?

https://horizondatasys.com/download/#rollbackrx

:)

phaedruspress, Dec 6, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 reset after boot

There are several answers to your question:

Frederik Long, Dec 6, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

System Protection ON/OFF differences in Feature updates

Whilst you may be able to create restore points, there's no guarantee that restoring them will work when you need it to.

It's a great idea, in being independent of user data. But as has been said many times, don't solely rely on it.

Note that you can schedule e.g. a daily restore point if you so wish (see the tutorial section). I have that set up, but also use Macrium Reflect. SR won't help you when your disk fails or is inaccessible.

Some cite RollbackRX:
    RollBack Rx Home | Horizon DataSys Corporation

dalchina, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

1. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx - Similar Threads - Anyone Horizon DataSys

2. RX 6750XT Blackscreening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RX 6750XT Blackscreening: Hello! I have an issue with my RX 6750XT and have been having it off an on ever since I upgraded from a GTX 1070. I got a new SSD and installed Windows 10 PRO on it, but the problem still persists. The issue I am having is despite all the correct and up to date drivers, bios,...
  3. Which GPU is Better RX 1660 or RX 5500 XT??

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which GPU is Better RX 1660 or RX 5500 XT??: I have a older Dell XPS I7 3370 with 12gb ddr3 ram with a 460w power supply I am looking to upgrade my HD 7700 video card. Which of the 2 videos cards is best RX 1660 or RX 5500 XT I am not a high end gamer I am looking for a nice video card under $200 that work with my 460w...
  4. Spotify app makes system restore fail use RollBack Rx Home instead of System Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spotify app makes system restore fail use RollBack Rx Home instead of System Restore: Following my question from November 18 Spotify app makes system restore fail, I'd like to point out that I'm now using Horizon DataSys RollBack Rx Homeinstead of Windows' built-in System Restore, and that for more than 1,5 years. This way, I am able to restore my pc to a...
  5. Rx 480 fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rx 480 fps: Hey! Kinda new to the gaming world (well with pc, have been using a ps3 for a while). Just bought a 2nd hand pc with a Sapphire RX 480 8GB graphics card. After looking at many reviews it's suggested that the RX 480 comes just under the GTX 1060. I hope it will do a good job...
  6. Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F): Hi I installed Rollback Rx Home because it does the PC restore before loading Windows 10. From that moment I was unable to create the normal Restore Point from Windows. Even Revo Uninstaller stopped doing a Restore before uninstalling a program. The error is...
  7. Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F)

in Windows 10 Support
    Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F): Hi I installed Rollback Rx Home because it does the PC restore before loading Windows 10. From that moment I was unable to create the normal Restore Point from Windows. Even Revo Uninstaller stopped doing a Restore before uninstalling a program. The error is...
  8. RX 570

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    RX 570: i am planning on upgrading from an asus r7 360 to a rx 570 but am deciding between an asus 4gb or an msi 8gb. i have a ASRock FM2A88X Extreme4+ motherboard and a amd a8 7600 processor. i am not sure if my board will support these newer cards.
  9. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx: I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines? https://horizondatasys.com/download/#rollbackrx 123002
  10. Rollback RX and Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rollback RX and Win 10: I've always used an imaging program once or twice a month but recently I added the free version of Rollback RX to a couple of Win 10 systems to see how well it works in practice and how reliable it is as a backup system. I have been astounded by the results, as it does indeed...