Windows 10: Anyone used this MS direct link to the 20H2 update?, bypass os update

Discus and support Anyone used this MS direct link to the 20H2 update?, bypass os update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; as part of check for updates program built into win10. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 I did this on a PC not being offered the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sdowney717, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Anyone used this MS direct link to the 20H2 update?, bypass os update

sdowney717, Nov 1, 2020

2. Get Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 Update

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. I am currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).

I want to currently upgrade to Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". I would like to know as if when is Microsoft expected to launch Version "20H2". Any idea or update on that.

Can i upgrade right now to Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2", if Yes then how???

Please help.

Thanks & regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Nov 1, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ( bypassed password ).

Well if MS can bypass it when ever they feel like it hardly makes a system secure, and sure i know nothings secure and all that but MS just putting shit on your system to bypass the password is just pure wrong.

So basically a hack is available when the update is released and best part MS made the frigging shit.

AsRock, Nov 1, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Anyone used this MS direct link to the 20H2 update?, bypass os update

Straight to Windows 10 Update, Version 20H2

Hi Enrico

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Yes, you can bypass version 2004 and just install version 20h2 on your PC, the download size, is approx. 3GB if you use the Update Assistant to install version 20h2 or if you download the ISO, that would be 4.7GB approx.

Click the link below, then click 'Update Now' on that page to download the Update Assistant, then run that to immediately get 20h2 and bring your PC right up to date

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

DaveM121, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Anyone used this MS direct link to the 20H2 update?, bypass os update

1. Anyone used this MS direct link to the 20H2 update?, bypass os update - Similar Threads - Anyone used direct

2. What is the URL that MS uses to push updates to Windows 10 OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the URL that MS uses to push updates to Windows 10 OS?: I need help to figure out the URL domain that MS uses to push updates to the Windows 10 OS. MS has many domains, and I want to know just the one that is used to automatically check for new updates and download them to the computer....
  3. MS Edge Update Communicates directly with hwcdn.net domain

MS Edge Update Communicates directly with hwcdn.net domain: Hello folks, I read a couple posts regarding communication of Windows 10 machines with map2.hwcdn.net windows update and both posts seemed to indicate that this was not expected behavior. Well I noticed my machine was doing the same thing while I was monitoring network...
  4. Blue screen for update 20H2 OS Build 19042.867

Blue screen for update 20H2 OS Build 19042.867: Hi Why did the blue screen come to me after the Windows update? The system also slows down. Does anyone know about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-for-update-20h2-os-build-19042867/d2b49f70-4b1c-4623-a89e-f664e85675e1
  5. Windows 10 2004 and 1909 update to 20H2 directly via Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 2004 and 1909 update to 20H2 directly via Windows Update: Windows 10 version 1909 and version 2004 are now designated ready for broad deployment for all users via Windows Update. The recommended servicing status is Semi-Annual Channel. This means a feature update to the latest 20H2 version of Windows 10 is now provided directly via...
  6. If I will update Windows 10 version 1909 to 20H2 directly using update assistant will my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I will update Windows 10 version 1909 to 20H2 directly using update assistant will my...: . submitted by /u/WatchingCrab94282 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb2lq1/if_i_will_update_windows_10_version_1909_to_20h2/
  7. Issues revolving around the 20H2 update using a Local Account versus using a MS Account

Issues revolving around the 20H2 update using a Local Account versus using a MS Account: I notice that on 2 out of 4 systems i have, has got the same issue where Microsoft will throw an error stating "WINDOWS HAS RUN INTO A PROBLEM AND WILL REBOOT IN 1 MINUTE". This happens only when I try to open any MSC tool, comp mgmt. , disk mgmt. , device mgmt., etc....
  8. Updating Win 10 1909 to 20H2 directly, will there be any problems?

Updating Win 10 1909 to 20H2 directly, will there be any problems?: Hi, just got a new ssd installed, and my local vendor installed the 1809 version in my system. I updated the software to 1909 but there is no update for ver 2004 under Update and Security in settings. I couldn't find any update assistant of 2004, but the one for 20H2 is...
  9. Get Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 Update

Get Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 Update: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. I am currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 OS Build 19041.572. I want to currently upgrade to Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". I would like to know as if when is Microsoft expected to launch...
  10. Direct ISO links for the Aniniversary Update - here

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Direct ISO links for the Aniniversary Update - here: Download Official Windows 10 Anniversary Update ISO Files - Windows 10 News and Updates It's useful to have the iso if a. you have multiple PCs to update b. so you can easily create bootable media for an in-place upgrade repair install 58543