Windows 10: Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse?

Discus and support Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Other than me, anyone else using a Switftpoint mouse? Swiftpoint | Computer Mice to Work & Play Different 35270 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Almighty1, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Almighty1 Win User

Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse?

Almighty1, Dec 26, 2015

2. Calibrating multiple Gaming Controllers in Windows 10

I have a Driving Force GT and a Swiftpoint Z. For those who don't know, the Swiftpoint Z is a mouse that has so many functions that Windows 10 recognizes it as a mouse, a keyboard, and a gaming controller. Sadly the later causes a bit of an issue.

When I go to open the properties of the Driving Force GT under Gaming Devices, windows 10 opens up a properties window for the Swiftpoint Z. Oddly enough, this windows is different to the one I get when I actually open the Swiftpoint Z properties.

Currently the only way to Calibrate my Driving Force GT is to unplug my Swiftpoint Z, use a different mouse, then I can open up the correct Properties windows for the Driving Force GT.

Has anyone else had any luck with both a Steering Wheel and a second gaming controller?

***Moved from Windows / Gaming on Windows 10***

TimothyMcGregor, Dec 26, 2015
  3. ceisthelp Win User
    anyone have a problem using a case with magnetic flap with the lumia 710

No issues reported with magnetic cases and the Lumia 710 so far Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse? :)

ceisthelp, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse?

1. Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse? - Similar Threads - Anyone using Swiftpoint

2. Mouse use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse use: so when I open email, I click on the one I want it won't let me it keeps scrolling fast wat can cause these thanks just started today: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-use/5d2a4a34-951c-4797-9b5a-345d59d503cb
  3. Mouse use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse use: so when I open email, I click on the one I want it won't let me it keeps scrolling fast wat can cause these thanks just started today: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-use/5d2a4a34-951c-4797-9b5a-345d59d503cb
  4. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  5. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  6. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Anyone Using RoboForm?

Anyone Using RoboForm?: Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History...
  8. Is anyone using Opera?

in Browsers and Email
    Is anyone using Opera?: Using Ver 50.0.2762.67, (with update disabled), for some specific web sites.
  9. Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?

Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?: [img] How-to Delete Disconected Devices From List ? I Need Remove 2-8 Creative USB Headset & 2- AMD High Defination Audio Device But I Cant Find Delete Button ... 46588
  10. Anyone used AppCrashViewer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone used AppCrashViewer?: I just tried it, what a great little tool! Seems to work very well in W10-64 Bit, I have had DOZENS of mysterious crashes in certain programmes that just aren't compatible so this has really got me back on track with fixing a couple of them.. May help you find what's...