Windows 10: Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions

Discus and support Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have Mozilla Thunderbird for my eMail on old W7 PC Also have on it, under the same menu, my Newsgroup Reader, eternal September. Trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Robert11 Win User

Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions

Hello,

I have Mozilla Thunderbird for my eMail on old W7 PC
    Also have on it, under the same menu, my Newsgroup Reader, eternal September.

Trying to transition everything to new PC running W10.

Old PC is about 5 yrs old, and I have no idea how to get the Newsgroups reader from eternal-september active.
    The eMails, I am proud to say, I got working on the new PC.

I went to the eternal-september site, logged in, I think, O.K., as I found the old log in info., but
    from here I am absolutely stumped. Doesn't seem to be anything like a simple download button, or...
    They sure don't make it easy.

As it's been 5 yrs since I did it on old PC, I don't remember anything about how to do it
    Their site really doesn't offer a readable guide that I could find.

If anyone could perhaps walk me thru, very specifically (am 80 now), step by step, on how to
    install the Newsgroups under the Thunderbird eMail menu (like I had on old PC) would be most appreciative.

Assume you are dealing with a complete moron with this "stuff".
    Blame it on old age.

Thanks again,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Nov 20, 2015
  2. dave.rycs Win User

USb Fingerprint reader which is compatible with windows 10 and Google chrome.

Hi there

I have looked every where for a usb fingerprint reader that is compatible with windows 10 and Google chrome.

If anyone has discovered one i would be eternally grateful to know what it is and where i can get it

OT:

Fingerprint reader

dave.rycs, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Linley Meslier, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions

1. Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions - Similar Threads - Anyone Using Eternal

2. Update is eternity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update is eternity: I run update and still running forever. Im on the stage where the update is installing and its forever its been 3 hours now. I know I dont need to interrupt it but I need to work as well. I need this computer and I dont know how to do that....
  3. Update is eternity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update is eternity: I run update and still running forever. Im on the stage where the update is installing and its forever its been 3 hours now. I know I dont need to interrupt it but I need to work as well. I need this computer and I dont know how to do that....
  4. Doom Eternal installed into wrong drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Doom Eternal installed into wrong drive: I have game pass so I decided to get Doom Eternal, I have it set for the store to install to my storage drive. Other games install to my drive A which is 2TB, yet Doom Eternal refuses to install there and goes to drive C which is my 500 GB SSD. Can you please help with this....
  5. Windows 10 Newsgroups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Newsgroups: Can someone please indicate if there are newsgroups available to post questions about Windows 10? There use to be a Google group devoted to Windows, but it's apparently no longer available.Thanks for all input....
  6. DOOM Eternal GamePass PC not using EGPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOOM Eternal GamePass PC not using EGPU: Hi! I tried PC Gamepass DOOM Eternal and is not possible to select my EGPU to work with it. I changed the Video Settings for the game to High Performance but nothing happens. The graphical information from the game still indicates IGPU. Razor core-X with Nvidia 2060 Super....
  7. Doom Eternal PC not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Doom Eternal PC not installing: Hello, I purchased Doom Eternal Deluxe PC on the Microsoft Store. All I get are error codes that I cannot find any solutions for. First it was 0x00000001 and now it is 0x80070424 after I went through some troubleshooting starting services and setting them to automatic....
  8. Default epub reader question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default epub reader question: I have Edge as the default app to open and read epub files. I have an epub reader program installed on my machine but the software will not allow me to change my default from Edge to Calibri Epub Reader; it simply tells me to search for an app at the MS store. I don't need...
  9. For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls

in Browsers and Email
    For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls: Hello, Sr. Citizen now, and not too sharp with "stuff" anymore. Would appreciate any help with this. Running W10. New pc. Have downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird, apparently successfully from their site. But would really like to have it also show the...
  10. Eternal Mystery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Eternal Mystery: Well, well, well. It looks like the mystery of the disappearing Restore Points will remain a mystery forever. I am using Windows 10 on a desktpo pc. I have reserved 59GB for the Restore Points. However, all the Restore Points, both manual and automatically created ones...