Windows 10: Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions

Discus and support Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have Mozilla Thunderbird for my eMail on old W7 PC Also have on it, under the same menu, my Newsgroup Reader, eternal September. Trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Robert11 Win User

Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions

Hello,

I have Mozilla Thunderbird for my eMail on old W7 PC
    Also have on it, under the same menu, my Newsgroup Reader, eternal September.

Trying to transition everything to new PC running W10.

Old PC is about 5 yrs old, and I have no idea how to get the Newsgroups reader from eternal-september active.
    The eMails, I am proud to say, I got working on the new PC.

I went to the eternal-september site, logged in, I think, O.K., as I found the old log in info., but
    from here I am absolutely stumped. Doesn't seem to be anything like a simple download button, or...
    They sure don't make it easy.

As it's been 5 yrs since I did it on old PC, I don't remember anything about how to do it
    Their site really doesn't offer a readable guide that I could find.

If anyone could perhaps walk me thru, very specifically (am 80 now), step by step, on how to
    install the Newsgroups under the Thunderbird eMail menu (like I had on old PC) would be most appreciative.

Assume you are dealing with a complete moron with this "stuff".
    Blame it on old age.

Thanks again,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Nov 20, 2015
  2. dave.rycs Win User

USb Fingerprint reader which is compatible with windows 10 and Google chrome.

Hi there

I have looked every where for a usb fingerprint reader that is compatible with windows 10 and Google chrome.

If anyone has discovered one i would be eternally grateful to know what it is and where i can get it

OT:

Fingerprint reader

dave.rycs, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Linley Meslier, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions

1. Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions - Similar Threads - Anyone Using Eternal

2. Anyone Using RoboForm?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Using RoboForm?: Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History...
  3. Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?: According to Krebs and Qualys, in addition to the July WU we should be updating Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for which there is a 'Monster Patch'. I got rid of all my Adobe Apps (especially Flash) but there are two sites I must use that both require Adobe Reader yet the Adobe...
  4. For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls

in Browsers and Email
    For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls: Hello, Sr. Citizen now, and not too sharp with "stuff" anymore. Would appreciate any help with this. Running W10. New pc. Have downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird, apparently successfully from their site. But would really like to have it also show the...
  5. Is anyone using Opera?

in Browsers and Email
    Is anyone using Opera?: Using Ver 50.0.2762.67, (with update disabled), for some specific web sites.
  6. Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?

Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?: [img] How-to Delete Disconected Devices From List ? I Need Remove 2-8 Creative USB Headset & 2- AMD High Defination Audio Device But I Cant Find Delete Button ... 46588
  7. Anyone please recommend a lightweight PDF reader?

Anyone please recommend a lightweight PDF reader?: Anyone please recommend a lightweight PDF reader? I've asked this once before a while ago, but some of the readers then had a few bugs and didn't work well with Windows 10. Thanks!!! 62352
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?: New version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows 10, this is the free version. Wondering if anyone has tried this yet. Windows 10 does not come with a Reader like Windows 8.1 had it uses Microsoft Edge to open PDF. Not to my liking why i ask if anyone has tried it yet....
  9. Eternal Mystery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Eternal Mystery: Well, well, well. It looks like the mystery of the disappearing Restore Points will remain a mystery forever. I am using Windows 10 on a desktpo pc. I have reserved 59GB for the Restore Points. However, all the Restore Points, both manual and automatically created ones...
  10. Anyone used AppCrashViewer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone used AppCrashViewer?: I just tried it, what a great little tool! Seems to work very well in W10-64 Bit, I have had DOZENS of mysterious crashes in certain programmes that just aren't compatible so this has really got me back on track with fixing a couple of them.. May help you find what's...