Windows 10: Anyone using outlook (2019) with an outlook.com email address?

Discus and support Anyone using outlook (2019) with an outlook.com email address? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So long story short, i ended up having to re-do outlook after the upgrade from 2016 to 2019. Learned a bit about the convolution that is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by klepp0906, Mar 5, 2020.

1. klepp0906 Win User

Anyone using outlook (2019) with an outlook.com email address?

So long story short, i ended up having to re-do outlook after the upgrade from 2016 to 2019. Learned a bit about the convolution that is pst/ost/outlook in general.

I'm almost there but I had an oddity pop up id like to confirm if possible so i can move forward (or not).

I use the mail tab, not the folder tab as i have no need for rss feeds and all the other non-mail stuff. Going down the list, I get back to my outlook.com address and add it.

immediately I notice a "Sync Issues (This computer only)" folder. Now these are commonplace in the folders tab, but none of my other emails have it in the mail tab, and i'd like to keep it that way (if possible).

So im basically trying to figure out if this is something that everyone has under a similar circumstance and that outlook just behaves this way with an outlook.com email address - or if its endemic to mine for some reason, and if so how to make it disappear Anyone using outlook (2019) with an outlook.com email address? :p

Anyone using outlook (2019) with an outlook.com email address? [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

aaaand the convolution thing regarding outlook.

each subsequent email i added, it removed it from the former, and added to the next. Then after an arbitrary amount of time - it disappeared from the last. /shrug

:)

klepp0906, Mar 5, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Anyone using outlook (2019) with an outlook.com email address? - Similar Threads - Anyone using outlook

2. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  3. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. Change email address for Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change email address for Outlook?: I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. I want to change the email address for Outlook, but I'm having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-for-outlook/9a0971c4-f8ed-4efc-a988-43e37b13303c
  6. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  7. Group email address Outlook Office 2019

in Browsers and Email
    Group email address Outlook Office 2019: Can anyone please tell me how to make a email group using Windows2019. I have tried six o more time and failed Ugh!!! RonBin 141378
  8. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  9. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  10. Adding email address to Outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Adding email address to Outlook: I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account. My computer does...