Windows 10: Anyone Using RoboForm?

Discus and support Anyone Using RoboForm? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EyeInTheSky, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Anyone Using RoboForm?

Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History Monitor and happens two or three times a day.

I have a support ticket pending with RoboForm support and their suggestions so far have been to add exception string codes to the built-in Windows Defender program- if that is the name it still goes by?
    The exception strings work for a couple of days and then the problem resurfaces with a different error code string and RoboForm support throws me another exception string to add to the exclusions list in Defender.

RoboForm has consistently run into this problem with every Cumulative Update that I can remember and is usually fixed by the time the RoboForm product is updated. The problem is, I don't think RoboForm is rolling out their updates as fast as Windows and the product I paid for (RoboForm) is suffering because I got Windows 10 free through the upgrade offered quite a while ago now.

Figures, pay for one product only to have the other product make you suffer because it was free.

I got this funny feeling though; even if I did pay for Windows 10, I still think this problem would exist.

The latest version of RoboForm I have is: 8.5.5.5 - it is the latest version as far as I can tell.

Just wondering if any RoboForm users out there are experiencing the same Application Hang?

:)

EyeInTheSky, Jan 29, 2019
  2. JRV529088 Win User
    JRV529088, Jan 29, 2019
  3. roboform for wp7

All my password are on roboform - hundreds of them.

Come on roboform - you can do it - yes you can

PeteMunnings, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Anyone Using RoboForm?

roboform for wp7

I went ahead and asked about Roboform and Windows 8, and this is the reply I received from SyberSystems tech support:

As soon as Windows 8 and IE 10 are released, we will release a compatible version of RoboForm.

So it will be interesting to see how this will be done. ;-)

Jeffrey Bowen, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Anyone Using RoboForm?

1. Anyone Using RoboForm? - Similar Threads - Anyone Using RoboForm

2. Roboform Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roboform Query: Please excuse a Senior (very) citizen whose memory has deserted him. I have four or five Roboform shortcuts (The show the Roboform logo) which, when tapped, launch the default browser, access the site, enter the appropriate passwords, and exit gracefully. I love them. I just...
  3. AI Roboform Enterprise

AI Roboform Enterprise: I have RoboForm installed and it works fine in Internet Explorer. My question is how to get it working Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome? Thanks 144472
  4. RoboForm Automatic Logout

RoboForm Automatic Logout: No matter what setting I give this [img] The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm experimenting with and it doesn't change either. A little history: Initially RoboForm was a great little tool. Then when MS...
  5. Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm: I use RoboForm and have always signed in to Ten Forums without difficulty. However, recently, it doesn't work. I keep getting locked out due to too many attempts. I realize RoboForm is probably at fault, but I wonder if I have the correct URL entered in RF. Currently is is "...
  6. Need Some RoboForm Help

Need Some RoboForm Help: Think I need some help here. I originally opted for the paid version of RoboForm, installed it and it ran more or less perfectly. Shortly, a week or so, after installation The Microsoft Store carried the program for free download for use with Edge. on the next Store update,...
  7. Roboform

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roboform: how to get all my roboform info onto a dvd and also a printer copy ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/roboform/d1c95806-5c51-4b0c-9e4a-9bbfb3882959
  8. roboform in edge

in Browsers and Email
    roboform in edge: ive got roboform installed but toolbar wont show. 72819
  9. Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge

Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge: I am running Insider Build 17134 and have noticed that in all the builds for the last few months that Roboform only works on Edge the first 2 or 3 times you use it after a new build is installed. After that it just shows a blank box each time you click on it. The program...
  10. Roboform

Roboform: Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly. On PC no problem with version 8.4.4. Version trying to load on laptop is new version 8.4.7.0. I have rolled back also reinstalled to no avail. 103293