Windows 10: Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?

Discus and support Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Read a bit about Team Viewer for file sharing. My son isn't in area, always has questions, and would be great to "share" his desktop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Robert11, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Robert11 Win User

Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?

Hello,

Read a bit about Team Viewer for file sharing.
    My son isn't in area, always has questions, and would be great
    to "share" his desktop and questions, and modify what he is doing directly.

He has a W10 pc, and I have a W10 pc also, as well as a Mac.
    Using either of mine would be fine. (could i use my Mac to talk to his W10 pc ?)

The Team Viewer site isn't all that clear on their free version, which
    would probably be fine for me.
    Don't need, probably, all the bells and whistles on their other versions.

Anyone using the free edition ?
    Is it just the "Download" that is free, or it truly is free ?

If so, what are the limitations ?
    Is it "free' only for some period of time, or indefinitely ?
    etc.

Any other free ones to consider ? Better/why ?

Much thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Oct 23, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Changing file viewer in File Explorer

If that's the case, kindly try the following steps below:

• Reset to the Microsoft recommended settings.
    • Choose default apps by file type.

Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ? 3e6d93f4-17d1-4058-9979-575b52d93963.png

We also suggest you to uninstall and reinstall your preferred photo viewer, you may want to try the 64 bit version of the app if you are using a 64 bit version of Windows 10.

Robelene Win, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ? - Similar Threads - Anyone Using Team

2. Microsoft Team Screen sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Team Screen sharing: Hello everyone, Im working with a support team currently and ever since this pandemic, majority of staff are working from home. As im working for a financial company, every month our laptop have to be patch to latest windows update for security reason, and for some reason,...
  3. Security in Team Viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security in Team Viewer: Is my computer safe in remote control with Team Viewer? [Original Title: security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-in-team-viewer/679f470a-33d3-4384-8bd6-5c9eb68a522e
  4. Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10): Hello! I am currently out of state and my desktop is at my home and I want to connect to it and use it (cursor and everything) but Team Viewer is broken and I tried LogMeIn... Nothing any alternative for Windows 10? submitted by /u/WannaBeAnonymous_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Disable file sharing in teams

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable file sharing in teams: Hi My question is how do i disable file sharing in teams? No upload etc 150019
  6. Team Viewer & Mouse without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Team Viewer & Mouse without Borders: Tech Community: I am using Mouse without Borders on two remote devices. I am able to connect to those devices via Team Viewer. The problem I have is once I connect to them using Team Viewer, I can not control the second PC if the mouse is on the 1st PCs screen. Has...
  7. Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?: Hello, Read a bit about Team Viewer for file sharing. My son isn't in area, always has questions, and would be great to "share" his desktop and questions, and modify what he is doing directly. He has a W10 pc, and I have a W10 pc also, as well as a Mac. Using either of mine...
  8. team viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    team viewer: I keep getting phones from team viewer refund dept. They claim that everyone who has microsoft windows subscribes to this. They are going out of business and want to refund my money. I don't remember subscribing to this and refuse to open my bank account so they can wire...
  9. Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer: My PC has 3 monitors. I use these for graphic workflow. I remote in to my PC from a 17" Macbook Pro using Team Viewer. I use Adobe CC programs (namely Illustrator in this situation). When I need to use the snipping tool, I have to minimize AI, do a delayed snip,...
  10. New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams: OneDrive's vision is to enable you to share and work together on all your files in a simple and secure way, inclusive of your personal files as well as the files you create and manage in shared spaces like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams. A foundational element to this is...