Windows 10: Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

Discus and support Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking for the cheapest laptop that will run rocket league at pref. 60fps. Anything under $200? If someone can help me find a cheap system I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew129260, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

Looking for the cheapest laptop that will run rocket league at pref. 60fps.

Anything under $200? If someone can help me find a cheap system I would appreciate it.

If its a flip laptop that turns into a tablet, that would be awesome. I don't care if it is used, or old. As long as I can get windows 10 on it and I already have a small ssd I can throw into it.

Ebay and amazon are fair game. I am in the USA.

I found someone selling a toshiba laptop near me on letgo for $50 with an A10 8700p and 8GB ddr3 ram. I am considering going with this, but I would want to buy a cheap $40 ssd to make it fast. From videos it looks like the a10 doesn't have quite enough umph to get the game to 60fps though.

Seems like it would be only about 45-50fps but it's only $50 so I am torn. If I can find something for not too much more though, and newer specs wise I would go for that.

:)

Andrew129260, Feb 7, 2020

2. Help me pick!

Oh it will be cheap soon enough, because it's pretty bad and quite a let down from the last one, not to mention pretty buggy. Have you played it? If we're going on the assumption several games on the list will be played, it will be a while before he gets to all the ones that ARE played, and by then SE3 could easily be in the bargain bin.

Frag Maniac, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 7, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

1. Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL? - Similar Threads - Anyone help bargain

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?: The laptop is an HP omen with windows 11.I opened settings to update the pc and there were 3 tasks one of them was called malware removal or smth like that when the 1st 2 got downloaded I pressed the restart button and then when the opens it has some weird pixels that cover...
  4. Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me resurrect my laptop?: The laptop is an HP omen with windows 11.I opened settings to update the pc and there were 3 tasks one of them was called malware removal or smth like that when the 1st 2 got downloaded I pressed the restart button and then when the opens it has some weird pixels that cover...
  5. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  6. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  7. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  8. can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone help me: [ATTACH] Okay, my start menu isn't working it say critical error even i restart its still the same pls send help brand :View Paker Type: Windows 10 https://preview.redd.it/opuq0py8nuu51.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d90018c49e0671cd2092fe047226617003b7e0fb...
  9. Anyone could help me?

Anyone could help me?: Ok so just today I was going to upload a image to a programme and when it opened the files it closed. I have checked if I had a update missing but no, I tried on other programmes but it closed too. Apologies for the bad grammar submitted by /u/1vider1 [link]...
  10. Can anyone help me with my school laptop

Can anyone help me with my school laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImTrashAtFortnite69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ew2gv3/can_anyone_help_me_with_my_school_laptop/