Windows 10: Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

Discus and support Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking for the cheapest laptop that will run rocket league at pref. 60fps. Anything under $200? If someone can help me find a cheap system I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew129260, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

Looking for the cheapest laptop that will run rocket league at pref. 60fps.

Anything under $200? If someone can help me find a cheap system I would appreciate it.

If its a flip laptop that turns into a tablet, that would be awesome. I don't care if it is used, or old. As long as I can get windows 10 on it and I already have a small ssd I can throw into it.

Ebay and amazon are fair game. I am in the USA.

I found someone selling a toshiba laptop near me on letgo for $50 with an A10 8700p and 8GB ddr3 ram. I am considering going with this, but I would want to buy a cheap $40 ssd to make it fast. From videos it looks like the a10 doesn't have quite enough umph to get the game to 60fps though.

Seems like it would be only about 45-50fps but it's only $50 so I am torn. If I can find something for not too much more though, and newer specs wise I would go for that.

:)

Andrew129260, Feb 7, 2020

2. Help me pick!

Oh it will be cheap soon enough, because it's pretty bad and quite a let down from the last one, not to mention pretty buggy. Have you played it? If we're going on the assumption several games on the list will be played, it will be a while before he gets to all the ones that ARE played, and by then SE3 could easily be in the bargain bin.

Frag Maniac, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 7, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL?

1. Anyone want to help me bargain bin shop for a cheap laptop for RL? - Similar Threads - Anyone help bargain

2. Can anyone help me with my school laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with my school laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImTrashAtFortnite69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ew2gv3/can_anyone_help_me_with_my_school_laptop/
  3. Can anyone help me fix this?

Can anyone help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JMBandao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom7vz/can_anyone_help_me_fix_this/
  4. If anyone wants to help fix my PC

If anyone wants to help fix my PC: Hello, here are is the problem and notes: PC (HP 250 G5) gets BSOD with either Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap or sometimes other messages as well. I updated BIOS, tried reinstalling/updating many drivers, reinstalling windows. The BSOD does not seem to appear in Safe Mode...
  5. Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/: [ATTACH] Im having problems running Final Fantasy XIV In direct X 11 I have never had this problem before ever with the game. I have tried using the windows DirectX End-user runtime as the popup suggested but it keeps saying that my PC is up to date but i still cant...
  6. Anyone thats can help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone thats can help me: i have trouble about downloading files from internet,because when i try to download something the error is thats pages of download end with the url bar displaying this: about:blank#blocked,and because of it i can't download things even if i tried the regedit solution it won't...
  7. Does anyone mind helping me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone mind helping me?: Okay so Thursday I got this windows 10 desktop right? So every game I played like games that were full pixels didnt work and were veeeery slow..My windows 7 laptop played them better than this..I reset my computer hoping it would help I asked a few other times before this for...
  8. can anyone help me out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone help me out: i can't install ms access database engine 2016 into my system(windows 10 -with 64 bit) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-anyone-help-me-out/c9f7f4f9-68b7-4f16-b02e-4aeed1bb2129
  9. Can anyone help me on this to resolve the BSoD on HP laptops .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me on this to resolve the BSoD on HP laptops .: dumps pointed to same driver: IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe. STACK_TEXT: ffffc080`065f7498 fffff800`9e8245db : 00000000`0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000008 : nt!KeBugCheckEx ffffc080`065f74a0 fffff800`9e99d5c2 : ffffc080`065f7c98 ffffc080`065f7d30...
  10. Cheap Laptop for studies

in Windows 10 Support
    Cheap Laptop for studies: Hi, so I am currently in the market for a new laptop. Could someone help me with figuring out what specs and/or models i should look into? I will mainly use this laptop for taking notes and browsing the web (heavy web usage, aka games, while youtube and 2 mail tabs and 3 or...