Windows 10: Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?

Discus and support Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've resettled my PC while keeping my files but my programs that I wanted to keep have been deleted, and I foolishly forgot to make a backup is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwaway2456215, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?

I've resettled my PC while keeping my files but my programs that I wanted to keep have been deleted, and I foolishly forgot to make a backup is there any way to restore it to the way it was before? Thanks in advanced

submitted by /u/throwaway2456215
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throwaway2456215, Jan 7, 2021

2. reset this pc

I perform a reset and i want to undo it, I want to go back before the reset

ryan redfield, Jan 7, 2021
  3. reset this pc

Hi Ryan,

Before we provide an appropriate resolution, we would like to clarify the action that you want to perform:

• What are you going to undo on your PC?
    • What specific item do you want to undo?
    • Are you just going to reset your PC?

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Naki, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?

1. Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"? - Similar Threads - Anyone undo Reset

2. undoing changes when resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undoing changes when resetting my pc: when resetting my pc, it says undoing changes when it almost done, how do i fix it? i cant even go back to my profile to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-when-resetting-my-pc/cb44dfa1-ed81-43f4-8224-3f0c6d93f823
  3. undoing changes when resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    undoing changes when resetting my pc: when resetting my pc, it says undoing changes when it almost done, how do i fix it? i cant even go back to my profile to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-when-resetting-my-pc/cb44dfa1-ed81-43f4-8224-3f0c6d93f823
  4. undoing changes when resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Undo a Windows Reset

Undo a Windows Reset: So I was having issues with Windows and thought that resetting it would fix my problem. Of course I want to keep all my files so I choose that option in the recovery page in settings. I select "Yes" I would like to restore apps and settings. I do the reset, and all of my...
  6. Undo a Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo a Windows Reset: So I was having issues with Windows and thought that resetting it would fix my problem. Of course I want to keep all my files so I choose that option in the recovery page in settings. I select "Yes" I would like to restore apps and settings. I do the reset, and all of my...
  7. Undo a Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes: My pc is not resetting. It is saying this can't be reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-not-resetting-it-is-saying-undoing-changes/9f11bafa-d446-4dad-b907-f0639eb4583c
  9. Is there a way to undo driver updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to undo driver updates?: Hi guys! Recently i downloaded Driver Easy to scan any outdated drivers on my laptop. However, after installing all of them (some 16 updates i think), my laptop began lagging quite badly afterwards. As I dont really remember what drives I had updated, is there a way to reset...
  10. I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset?

I reset windows trying to fix the Intel audio problem, is there any way to undo the reset?: So I updated windows recently and my audio stopped working. I searched around for how to fix it, but nothing I saw worked, so I decided to see if resetting windows would work. I didn't. And I did further research into how to fix the problem and found a way that seemed to work...